mandem with hair

Ego

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember one dude from the bits mussa thought he was snoop wit his relaxed head in wannabe pigtails. smh.
Thats what some people fail to realise, they arent Superstars.Bare mistakes man dem made back in the day, 1 guy came into school with the Marques Houston Batman curtains, man got killed all day.
This ?sister_sister.jpg

lol at thinking the jewellery is fake. north star = bwf brehsstill. buying property, shares, anything that can appreciate in value>>>>>>>chains watches cars holidays
so u think those chains his rocking are real?...common man ever stevie wonder will co-sign them as fake..

I remember one dude from the bits mussa thought he was snoop wit his relaxed head in wannabe pigtails. smh.
Thats what some people fail to realise, they arent Superstars.Bare mistakes man dem made back in the day, 1 guy came into school with the Marques Houston Batman curtains, man got killed all day.
This ?sister_sister.jpg
Yeah lol.

This ?sister_sister.jpg
LOLSuicide.

lol at thinking the jewellery is fake. north star = bwf brehsstill. buying property, shares, anything that can appreciate in value>>>>>>>chains watches cars holidays
so u think those chains his rocking are real?...common man ever stevie wonder will co-sign them as fake..
there not fake. a white gold link n watch aint that expensive 3-5g's should cover what hes rockin thereand im more than sure he has that p, the local olders in every area has that, theres a reason most r under surveillance

Bun mohawks forever and ever.So ridiculous.
Llow that, llow how it'll look when it grows over too.Same for them lines and patterns. When I was around 13-16 I used to go nuts with them, they looked sick with my waves, but when they grew over they looked nasty.
..If you have money you can keep gettin' them redone you know...

Bun mohawks forever and ever.So ridiculous.
Llow that, llow how it'll look when it grows over too.Same for them lines and patterns. When I was around 13-16 I used to go nuts with them, they looked sick with my waves, but when they grew over they looked nasty.
..If you have money you can keep gettin' them redone you know...
Yeah but it's long, and I don't always want that look. That's why I just don't do it these days.