Hova to headline Glasonbury

Crackindaflesh

He would go there and do the whole encore album that he did with linkin park.
I never considered that he'd do anythign form that album..since I never really listened/liked it. He probably will.
i'd love to see Jay Z get hit by a bottle of pissis that wrong?
biggrin.gif:D I take it you've been to glastonbury before then?My friend in work said he went, and everyone was pissing in bottles and throwing them, he got showered :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to see Jay Z get hit by a bottle of pissis that wrong?
biggrin.gif:D I take it you've been to glastonbury before then?My friend in work said he went, and everyone was pissing in bottles and throwing them, he got showered :D
as it goes i haven'tbut i'm lookin to reach this year armed wit an empty evian bottle
Take a big one fam.Dont want them "oh sh*t, the bottle is filling up real quick" moments.

if u think the white folk wont come out to skank then uve never been to a jay concert in uk.....60-70% white folk with their kids wives and next door neighbour...it was quite rare seeing the types when i went to see him at wembley...one of my dudes was pissd cos the crowd was nowhere near road enuff for a jay concert in his opinion...i told him he needed to wake up and realise man crossed over years ago...sum of u guys need to aswellK-dot.1

if u think the white folk wont come out to skank then uve never been to a jay concert in uk.....60-70% white folk with their kids wives and next door neighbour...it was quite rare seeing the types when i went to see him at wembley...one of my dudes was pissd cos the crowd was nowhere near road enuff for a jay concert in his opinion...i told him he needed to wake up and realise man crossed over years ago...sum of u guys need to aswellK-dot.1
Hmm... not sure if it was that diverse. It was mainly young people of all colours. Nuff Asians were in there, nuff White people, not a great deal of Blacks. Kanye crowd is more what you described

Hmm... not sure if it was that diverse. It was mainly young people of all colours. Nuff Asians were in there, nuff White people, not a great deal of Blacks. Kanye crowd is more what you described
You confuse white people who like hip hop, with white people who go to glastonbury...At any commercial artists hip hop concert, look at the crowd, seriously about 70% are white..White people like hip hop, just generally not the ones that would go to glastonbury..

the point is not to entertain the glasto crowd...its bout bringin a new set of people in aswell as trhe old crowd...and wembley really was like that....i was right by the stage and wen i looked back the crowd was very white trust me...this was at blueprint times to make it worse...i heard the royal albert hall was the same.Glasto will cakeK-dot.1

You confuse white people who like hip hop, with white people who go to glastonbury...At any commercial artists hip hop concert, look at the crowd, seriously about 70% are white..White people like hip hop, just generally not the ones that would go to glastonbury..
yea its not really his placeits like sending Britney Spears to Download Festival

the point is not to entertain the glasto crowd...its bout bringin a new set of people in aswell as trhe old crowd...and wembley really was like that....i was right by the stage and wen i looked back the crowd was very white trust me...this was at blueprint times to make it worse...i heard the royal albert hall was the same.Glasto will cakeK-dot.1
I know but I think it will not attract too many new fans, just piss of the current ones. Glastonbury basically has like 60/70% of the crowd that will go regularly, and they are likely to lose some of them I think...Are young kids really gonna go out n a shitty pissy tent for how many days just to say jay?...

Bold is true, but like others are saying your getting it twisted between people that go Jay-Z concert and people that go Glasto. In effect your just saying all White people are the same. And I repeat it was not that diverse at Jay's concert. RAH was more diverse from what I heard.Plus the reason they possibly slipped is they have made him headline and hyped it. Your not gonna get people saying "I'm not going" 'cause Jay's headlining but they should have met in the middle of bringing in new people without it being someone that may alienate the rest, like Kanye

lol jayz probly heard they wud show highlights on t4lol @ going to a festival in 08 though,i went wen i was 12 with my boy we were selling weed for his olderi was like the best guy there,probly come like the black bart simpson even wen im not blackman was like on stage singing paradise city with guns n roseseven thoufh they wernt performing