The Manchester Derby & Chelsea vs Liverpool Thread

MEIRELES.

wait a minute, wasn't anderson put in pretty much everyones 'premiership xi'?
he didnt play that bad you d*ckour midfeild was unbalanced, it was the 2nd time him and scholes had played together, yes that shouldnt be an excuse and they should of done betterbut city played well and tactically we were disadvantagedlol @ todays performance making you forget hes previous formtalk sense

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt play that bad you d*ckour midfeild was unbalanced, it was the 2nd time him and scholes had played together, yes that shouldnt be an excuse and they should of done betterbut city played well and tactically we were disadvantagedlol @ todays performance making you forget hes previous formtalk sense
biggrin.gif i realize you just lost but calm down,i was just pointing out that alot of the united fans were saying he was one of the two best cm's in the prem, and now banes hinting he shouldnt even of started.i actually thought he did ok, scholes was the worse of the two, thats not what i was getting at at all.

on scholes come back game against portsmouth one man u fan was sayin fergie should play scholes nd andersonplus u can only blame ferguson for not buyin a striker or keepin faith in sahabecause tactically he couldnt of done much nobody couldthe most attackin player on the bench was parkhargreaves as well can create nd he came onwellbeck would be a massive risk to give him his debutwhen u have international players like nani giggs etc who jus played sh*tbut there is alot of turns left but its definetley us nd man u in this for the long run

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Man united looked on fire first 10 minutes and it looked that city might get a battering lik they did at stamford but after the 1st goal went in there gameplan came into full effect and they moved the ball around cleverly when they got it. At this stage need to say petrov is f*cking ill thought he was just a above good player when i watched him for athlectico but his movement, directness and crossing is f*cking on point.Anyway united lacked cutting edge Ronaldo and Nani got handled it probably would have made more sense to have Ronaldo upfront and get him 1 on 1 with dunne. 2 derby wins and a top 6 finish (probably) Sven your heavy. Anderson has become uniteds best centre midfielder and should be starting with Hargreeves he just needs to shoot more.

Richards>>>
init, hes so sick
what? micah "my positioning is all wrong so i rely on recovery pace" richardsthe same micha richards who got destroyed by drogba and adebayor?
You mean Didier 'top 3 striker in the world' Drogba, and Emmanuel 'Top scorer (or there abouts) in the league' Adebayor.Like that dents Richard's CV.

Richards is an average DEFENDER who is only effective because of his physical attributes IMO.His 'game of the season' so far was the reverse fixture of today, when most of his higlites were from poor positional play in the first place - this gives him the chance to make a miraculous recovery. He's got fantastic potential, but hes nowhere near international class yet (at centre back anyway - at right back hes a good choice imo).Dunne doesn't get enough plaudits, hes much, much bettter than Richards.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Back from the game its generous to say that was possibly one of the worst games I have witnessed.Chelsea's unbeaten record was there for the taking.If only we had Torres paired with Peter we wuld have won
agree but Benitez should never have took Babel off, should have been Kewell for Kuyt. in terms of entertainment value: standard professional game>>>watching liverpool OR chelsea>>standard semi pro game>>>>watching rugby>>watching liverpool AND Chelsea

Back from the game its generous to say that was possibly one of the worst games I have witnessed.Chelsea's unbeaten record was there for the taking.If only we had Torres paired with Peter we wuld have won
agree but Benitez should never have took Babel off, should have been Kewell for Kuyt. in terms of entertainment value: standard professional game>>>watching liverpool OR chelsea>>standard semi pro game>>>>watching rugby>>watching liverpool AND Chelsea
We play expansive sexy football what you on about biggrin.gifYeah Babel should never have come off and Pennant of all f*cking people should never have come on it should have been BenayounOh well the we missed Alonso and Torres and they missed their best playersHappy with a draw in the end seeing as I was anticipating a loss this morning

biggrin.gif i realize you just lost but calm down,i was just pointing out that alot of the united fans were saying he was one of the two best cm's in the prem, and now banes hinting he shouldnt even of started.i actually thought he did ok, scholes was the worse of the two, thats not what i was getting at at all.
lol y bringing my name into it...i said fergie should have started either carrick or hargreaves with either scholes or anderson preferably anderson and carrick as they have the most match fitness...quote me were i said he should not have started anderson..SMH

Babel is Liverpool's best player behind Torres. Liverpool wouldn't be in the situation they're in now had he featured more in the season.
I agree.Plus;Lucas>>>>>>Gerrard
On the whole Babel has been dissapointing when starting games, nowhere near the best player for us this season. I do agree he shold start more though cos he's bound to offer more than Kuyt.Lucas better than Gerrard based on what?

Babel is Liverpool's best player behind Torres. Liverpool wouldn't be in the situation they're in now had he featured more in the season.
I agree.Plus;Lucas>>>>>>Gerrard
On the whole Babel has been dissapointing when starting games, nowhere near the best player for us this season. I do agree he shold start more though cos he's bound to offer more than Kuyt.Lucas better than Gerrard based on what?
On the Lucas subject is kinda hype induced but i do feel he has more potential then Gerrard.Looks like he could boss a game from the middle of the park without rampaging all over the pitch.Knows how to keep his position without following the ball all the time.Still has a long way to go though.But there's hope.

CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL AE OFFICIALLY THE MOST DULLEST,BORING,UNEXPRESSIVE SIDES EVER.IF CHELSEA WON THE LEAGUE NOW I THINK WE WOULD ALL UNIVERSALLY FEEL SICK.I AM NEVER WATCHING THOSE TWO TEAMS PLAY CHESS AGAIN.LIVERPOOLS ATTACKING THREAT FOR A TEAM THAT HAS SPENT SO MUCH IS FRIGHTENING.MOVING ON SHOUT TO TO CITY'S AWAY SUPPORT.I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY SONGS SANG SO CLEARLY THROUGH THE TV..COULD HEAR EVERYTHING.HOW DA f*ck ARE 6,000 FANS GONNA OUTSING 70,000 ON THERE MUNICH ANNIVERSARY.f*ck OFF BCK TO LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!