Threesomes...

Soca Junkie

Lol, she's your wife for a reason. The person you met, fell in love with, had kids with, and married was all because of the person she was when you met her. Her past, experiences and personality made her that way.Hang tite the mandem saying they would leave. You'd firm it, start asking for freaky sh*t to make up for it, let it burn for a piece then get on with the marriage.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, she's your wife for a reason. The person you met, fell in love with, had kids with, and married was all because of the person she was when you met her. Her past, experiences and personality made her that way.Hang tite the mandem saying they would leave. You'd firm it, start asking for freaky sh*t to make up for it, let it burn for a piece then get on with the marriage.
i wudnt get to that stage without finding out if she had a threesome b4,unless shed lied previously so the person i met fell in love with etc was under false pretences so i wud lock it off,im not lil waynebut if it was to hard breaking up id probly just kill her true story

i wudnt get to that stage without finding out if she had a threesome b4,unless shed lied previously so the person i met fell in love with etc was under false pretences so i wud lock it off,im not lil waynebut if it was to hard breaking up id probly just kill her true story
ONE story about not having a threesome would have you filing for divorce? biggrin.gif

ONE story about not having a threesome would have you filing for divorce? biggrin.gif
hell yeahin fact scratch that,im gunna marry a v regbut then they dnt have those over ten yrs old so scratch thatim just gunna become a serial killer true story

i wuld eventually get over it, but never 4get hw she kept it from me all those yearsf*ckin whorebut to be honesti nt on marrying the type of girl that is dwn 4 dat
lmao @ f*ckin whoreits like you got angrier and angrier as you were typing your post biggrin.gifI know what you mean though.BUt from what most poel say on here, they aint lookin to get married till like late 20's?So you think the girl you marry- at that age, will not have sucked a d*ck before?What does it matter if its been two on one?She will have given head/been licked out & f*ckED an absolute staggering amount of times so I don't see why it would be so big a problem that Me & my nigga BOVINE ran train on her..
my current girlfriend has only bin wit 3 guys including me, didn't give head to none of them (was young so had that errrggh mentality about head)i will never let my standards slip

i wuld eventually get over it, but never 4get hw she kept it from me all those yearsf*ckin whorebut to be honesti nt on marrying the type of girl that is dwn 4 dat
lmao @ f*ckin whoreits like you got angrier and angrier as you were typing your post biggrin.gifI know what you mean though.BUt from what most poel say on here, they aint lookin to get married till like late 20's?So you think the girl you marry- at that age, will not have sucked a d*ck before?What does it matter if its been two on one?She will have given head/been licked out & f*ckED an absolute staggering amount of times so I don't see why it would be so big a problem that Me & my nigga BOVINE ran train on her..
my current girlfriend has only bin wit 3 guys including me, didn't give head to none of them (was young so had that errrggh mentality about head)i will never let my standards slip
Aight, thoguh that wasnt directed ...directly at you, cuz you younger innit, 19?'dyou plan to marry her?Im jus talkin about most them people that say they want some bachelor lifestyle now, then get married at like 28..What do they think will've happened in the 12 years the girl was LEGAL, let alone what could've before...(no rsonist)

Im on this 3sum tingIve done it already, me and my boy mashing 1 chick. Aint done the dp ting yet, just 1 mashing and the other gettin sum head n scrubs. Its sick thoe, the girl loved it!I wana do it wid 2 girls but they have 2 be neck!! 1 on my piece and 1 on my face...oooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit biggrin.gif
L M FA O

LMAO. You've never lied or amended your CV to get a job no?See where i'm going with this... biggrin.gif Hold tight YOU.
C/SReal world fam.If your girl is by some small miracle telling the truth, good.But dont delude yourself innit.

LMAO. You've never lied or amended your CV to get a job no?See where i'm going with this... biggrin.gif Hold tight YOU.
C/SReal world fam.If your girl is by some small miracle telling the truth, good.But dont delude yourself innit.
deluding myself about hw many people shes bin with?lolu man gimme jokes

some cynical guys in here lol
brehs that come wit, all girls lie are just as bad as the breh that backs all girls tell the truthneither is painting an accurate picture of the reality of the situation.being over cynical and being naive have that in common

tbh who comes jus out of the blue with sh*t like... oh ive had a 3sum before or.. ive sucked how many ever d*cks...to their partnersUsually dicussions come up questions are asked and questions are answered.I've contemplated having a 3sum... its a fantasy... whether I go through with it or not who knows... but i don't see why i should be exiled by a future partner because i choose to experiment with a fantasy.
2 girls 1 guy or 2 guys and you?
2 guys and me... Yea I've heard it all before about it's battery reh teh teh teh lol... but when one guy woks u out and he's all tired the 2nd one has enough energy to give u even more... in my fantasy it's great... I doubt I could ever go through with it though...

some cynical guys in here lol
brehs that come wit, all girls lie are just as bad as the breh that backs all girls tell the truthneither is painting an accurate picture of the reality of the situation.being over cynical and being naive have that in common
Aint sayin it applies to you but cmon you must know what they are sayin?about 90% of the gyals I know have lied to me about something like this..and the other 10% that havent, have probaly lied to OTHERS about it..(well not exactly somethign like this as in 3somes, but you know..)Like the sex with 3 boys becomes 3 to the power of 9 etc..girls seem to do this because they get torn two ways..All brehs want a NICE, VIRGIN girl for themselves etc....yet all brehs want to f*ck OUT WILLY NILLY AFTER MEETIN YOU ONCE...So what's a girl to do eh?But again, YOU know your girl innit, noone on here does so you know the deal.But generally speaking, I am skeptical about any person who says anything, anytime.

tbh who comes jus out of the blue with sh*t like... oh ive had a 3sum before or.. ive sucked how many ever d*cks...to their partnersUsually dicussions come up questions are asked and questions are answered.I've contemplated having a 3sum... its a fantasy... whether I go through with it or not who knows... but i don't see why i should be exiled by a future partner because i choose to experiment with a fantasy.
2 guys and me... Yea I've heard it all before about it's battery reh teh teh teh lol... but when one guy woks u out and he's all tired the 2nd one has enough energy to give u even more... in my fantasy it's great... I doubt I could ever go through with it though...
I go like the Duracell Bunny babe....2 girls, and one cup?

Personally id say go for it, if u find the right tag team ur guaranteed multiple orgasms n a sick work out..The girl we did it wid was from Notts, as she was outta her ends she felt more comfortable gettin into super freek-a-leek mode.If u aint comfortable doin it in LON, get 2 kno a dude from Brum or Cardiff init or do it on holiday wid sum Manny lads, either way u have ur fun, live ur fantasy & it remains ur lil secret!

Personally id say go for it, if u find the right tag team ur guaranteed multiple orgasms n a sick work out..The girl we did it wid was from Notts, as she was outta her ends she felt more comfortable gettin into super freek-a-leek mode.If u aint comfortable doin it in LON, get 2 kno a dude from Brum or Cardiff init or do it on holiday wid sum Manny lads, either way u have ur fun, live ur fantasy & it remains ur lil secret!
LOL @ encouraging her.Mans chatting as if hes got a business card for double teaming skets.

She aint from london, so brixton is her.I'd go for the first round with her, buss, then be ike "ok, im gettin my bredrin" then walk out, wipe the sweat off with a towel.Then I put these onistockphoto_2345282_fake_mustache_mask.jpgCome back in And I be like "Yea I'm matthews nigga bovice, lets do this ting"Master of disguise I tell ya.

LOL @ encouraging her.Mans chatting as if hes got a business card for double teaming skets.
biggrin.gif :DStill, that aint even a 3some, that is A TRAAAAAIINN3some, you have to be suckign ones d*ck while the other f*cks you..or wanking him, or doing somethign to both/with both at the same time, otherwise its just...well, a double A ting.

How about you just find a man with stamina and come off the junge talk.Nah i'm joking. biggrin.gif

How about you just find a man with stamina and come off the junge talk.
LMFAO.FAM you weren't joking.LMFAO.

How about you just find a man with stamina and come off the junge talk.
LMFAO.FAM you weren't joking.LMFAO.
hahahahahaha oh sh*t!!!!