JACK_YOU

Cryki

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is 'Jack You' then.
he is a vet in the "grime forum scene" who used to be on RWD and just make people laugh with comments such as above. He was also very good at sending for peeps in a laughable manner.i thought he would be on here cos Stat, seriouss and goli are on here.so i just wanted to know where he was at but obviously ppl are saying he is and some are saying he aint. so know one knows
I know who he is boss, I meant who is he on here.Tryna school me like biggrin.gif
oh sorry my bad :D

Guest Seriouss
NAm1g0r was funny until he returned. Lemonguy has turned funny again. When he returned from his hiatus he was bait.Them White guys held it up on RWD still
White guys are doing it on here.
*NODS*
50sgangng2.jpgC.I and all that
Found it!

truss i had no opinion on jack you didnt find him funny or think he was a prickbut when i made him mod he come into his own started rolling like a real g outscarface is jokes tho....certain times id drop a sly one and only he or ryan would clock onor hed drop a sly joke and it go 8 pages and no one would clock