ERGHHHHH you f*ckin bonkers

macz

Prologue.What does that basically mean? Demo?Might wanna get it, my ps3 is coming soon.
A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track.Race up to 50 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars, including vehicles from Ferrari, Lotus, Nissan and Mitsubishi.Race on five stunningly realistic tracks, including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka - then race them in reverse and with alternative routes.A new physics engine delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, this new physics engine provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car.A new in-cockpit view provides a unique perspective for racers and features a customised dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue.All-new and improved opponent A.I. for a nail-biting and more strategic race racing experience.Access to Gran Turismo TV - a clearinghouse of great motoring TV (video) programming (both HD and SD - all broadcast quality) online through PlayStation Network.My Garage is a personalised homepage feature with a friends list, chat functionality and personal game records to expand the interaction between car enthusiasts in the world of GT.Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tires, suspension and more.Gran Turismo 5: Prologue runs in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps).Photo Mode gives players the opportunity to photograph their car during the race where they can take advantage of zoom, depth of field and motion blur.

Looks sick.I will cop. What is the likely time frame between the euro release of this and the release of the full version.

prologues out 28th march EUfull game = 26th september EU
OK definitely koppin.My PS3 will be here at the end of the month.