What do u sound like?

DINKY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i dnt sound like scorcher
'you fraudster wannabe scorcherbut yr lukewarmill run up in yr house with the shoop on put the gun up in yr mouth like blarghhhhhhhhhwhoop whoop etc 1
try send for me you get deaded like a guy fighting guys with guns but he's using fists.and it's Sbeef to me is like having a mug of coffee

'you fraudster wannabe scorcherbut yr lukewarmill run up in yr house with the shoop on put the gun up in yr mouth like blarghhhhhhhhhwhoop whoop etc 1
try send for me you get deaded like a guy fighting guys with guns but he's using fists.and it's Sbeef to me is like having a mug of coffee
*stays on ends like brookside*ima drink away the pain with another latte tbh

loltopicbare weed headsfor the fansdemu can hear my voice in the long off introand d 16 allow uppin the whole trakits from 2005 tho biggrin.giflyrics for the fansdem"straight from the grime..knockin boys teeth out all at one timeboy try hype, ill break his spinei got tek9 bullets u dnt wanna take 9."x2"ima .44 nigga i aint talkn bout heightdont say 'prove it' cos i just mightc*ck bak da stealmake niggas feelpain in their backs in broadaylight"better then wretch

XBOX Heads have heard my voice
And I've got the baddest voice clip from Jeneh.I'm gonna use it as my jingle when I get promoted from box bwoy and become a sound man
From me?!
It was so long ago you dont even remember. *name*. Rock. World. Baby. Yeah. Ring a bell?
biggrin.gif Vaguely....send it to me when u get frm work init.

XBOX Heads have heard my voice
And I've got the baddest voice clip from Jeneh.I'm gonna use it as my jingle when I get promoted from box bwoy and become a sound man
From me?!
It was so long ago you dont even remember. *name*. Rock. World. Baby. Yeah. Ring a bell?
biggrin.gif Vaguely....send it to me when u get frm work init.
I'll try dig it out

man like SCORPINATOR
read the whoooole topic.ROFL @ Smaddy's, you sound tanya stephens with a dash of Lady Sawand Rix's one loooool.Durrts sounds like he had a stroke or something, like he can't use half of his face
LMFaohe does aswelli was thinkin what is wrong with this yout