Bacary Sagna

MrJibbles

Bacary_sagna.jpgBack in the summer many of us would've either said "Why do we need a rightback?" or "Who is he?". Now it's all changed, one of the first on the team sheet, improving every game, a very solid rightback. Already one of our unsung heroes, him and Clichy as a pairing are top notch. Didn't play today due to the death of his brother (so I've heard) and may not play in midweek against Milan.Apps: 33Goals: 0Assists: 7I salute you Sagna.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been exposed as any guy ever since THAT nutmeg

Salutation Bacary... him and Gael are the best full back pairing in the Prem.
No, second to Brown + Evra.
5 clear. So CLEARLY not.Calm down innit.
Thats silly isn't it Goli.So does that mean while UTD were top Brown & Evra were better than Clichy + Sagna but now suddenly they arent?So when Utd win at the end of the season, you will admit that Brown & Evra are better?Some next bias.They are good, but not better than the two mentioned.lol @ sayign 5 clear means you have the best team player for player in the prem, does not work that way.

Lol at wes brown being the best at anything... evra, he had a good season yeh. but best pairing = gael & bacary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The first part of your sentance confirms the fact you should stay out of the sports room.Brown is very good, SOLID as RB, or CB.Acting like he's sh*t is ludicrous.

Lol at wes brown being the best at anything... evra, he had a good season yeh. but best pairing = gael & bacary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The first part of your sentance confirms the fact you should stay out of the sports room.Brown is very good, SOLID as RB, or CB.Acting like he's sh*t is ludicrous.
Real Talk...If Brown was French or African you Arsenal man would be weak at the knees.

Thats silly isn't it Goli.So does that mean while UTD were top Brown & Evra were better than Clichy + Sagna but now suddenly they arent?So when Utd win at the end of the season, you will admit that Brown & Evra are better?Some next bias.They are good, but not better than the two mentioned.lol @ sayign 5 clear means you have the best team player for player in the prem, does not work that way.
Evra is sick, BROWN is PIE.Clichy and Sagna ARE BETTER than those two together. Forget the bait I sent out for you lot to get hooked on. biggrin.gif

Alie...Acting like Arsenals been top allseason i guess the fact Arsenal are top means Hleb is the best right winger in the league... biggrin.gif:D

Real Talk...If Brown was French or African you Arsenal man would be weak at the knees.
biggrin.gif

Alie...Acting like Arsenals been top allseason i guess the fact Arsenal are top means Hleb is the best right winger in the league... biggrin.gif:D
lol innit, man pisses all over ronaldo:D

Evra is sick, BROWN is PIE.Clichy and Sagna ARE BETTER than those two together. Forget the bait I sent out for you lot to get hooked on. biggrin.gif
Neville >>>>>>>>>>>> Brown >>> Sagna >>>>>>>>>>>> Eboue >>>> Simpson >>>>>>> HoyteEvra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ClichyClichy might aswell go trace his famley tree and search for another national team to represent because only tym hes getting caps for France is when Evra is injured or there playing a proper swag team...

Lol at trying to tell me what rooms i can go in. Not once have i said brown is sh*t.. that thought was conjured up from ur own mind. i said Brown aint coming top of nothing.. not the best pairing.. not the best rb etc. he's a middle of the road player nuthing special.