what are your thoughts on decieving girls (claiming you're a ceo etc...)

Sneakz

your job should not be a factor when trying to get a girl,you could have the best personality and work at KFC and still get chicks why do you feel you have to lie about it. Surely by lying your bagging girls on false pretences who are obviously getting with you for what job you do how can that make you feel good?if your personality is in check and you have aspirations and are not a bum you dont need to elaborate on your job status

your job should not be a factor when trying to get a girl,you could have the best personality and work at KFC and still get chicks why do you feel you have to lie about it. Surely by lying your bagging girls on false pretences who are obviously getting with you for what job you do how can that make you feel good?if your personality is in check and you have aspirations and are not a bum you dont need to elaborate on your job status
plus free chicken for the BBW's.

plus free chicken for the BBW's.
LMFAONeed to lie to draw chicks= wasteman

Rock that Tesco's badge with the demeanor of a decent man.What will she say then?Just dont lie about sexing her into the 5th dimension.....when you cant. Thats where bare man fail (no homo).
I never lie.I don't compromise with girls.
Certain man fully ain't serious. Lying to get pussy is waste, and you have no game.What, man like me used to work in McDonalds, see a boom chick come in, leave the kitchen with mustard stains on my top, wearing the bait hat, and speech. Be proud of what you have. It's all in the approach.
I never lie.I don't compromise with girls.
My thing is, I've lied before. I've compromised who I was before. And I felt like sh*t afterwards.Not lying and being straight has enabled me to step my game up...Before, I would say I worked here, when I didn't. I had this, and I didn't. So one day, I had enough and thought, lemme actually GET it 1st so when I'm talking to a betty,
All sum it up really.Woe betide I find out that you lied.

Boy, some girls aint falling for that KFC talk.I dont really have an opinion, its not something ive done before either just dont care either way.If you are lying to get the p*ssy and you get it then who cares?Girl obviously aint wifey material so you aint looking to make her wife, just get what you can if youre after it and duss.

Seen, not that ive got a problem in the past saying im a college student but i saw this and was willing to try it out:

A Student at NYU and Also a Fake CEO Making $âDannyâ of New Jersey who is a student at NYU created his own method to picking up sexy women that today Einstein would have said âI wish I had thought of thatâ! I wish when I was in college I had thought of this as well, especially for the money he made. I was a poor college student and this kid makes a lot of cash and has the time of his life doing it.The Story Must be Spectacular!The story and pick up must be as close to reality as possible, but also be inventive and thought provoking. Danny is a CEO of a company with offices around the nation. Well not really, he made up his own reality completely! He went so far as to have business cards made up and on the card had info such as:-800 Toll free number-Office Addresses and Fax line-His name and TitleAn 18 Year old did all of this?I know - how the hell can an 18 year old pull this off WITH real info you might ask.It turns out the Danny actually won the novel call center client award from successfuloffice in 2007. His exploits are detailed in a YouTube video called Picking up Girls for sex(really crappy quality but 55,000 people saw it) as well as in a press release from S.O. ( see press release) . The company blog detailed a little more what he did and how hereStep by step hereâs how he did it.The set up that he proved anyone could doStep 1 - He opened an account with a firm that helps itâs clients by being the Human resource departments as well as receptionists and sales people. They supplied the toll free 800 number, fax line and a full staff of people that he could say were his employees.He told them to tell callers that he made several hundred thousand a year, is a prodigy and had offices around the country. The company does this for all clients but Danny took it a step further.Knowing the company only repeats what itâs clients asks them to repeat, he took the info after signing up and went and made business cards up for his fake company.Off to the Bars and Clubs to Pick UpStep 2 - He would go to clubs with college buddies and using the wingman method(someone there to help out) he had his friends ( also fake employees of his company) brag to the hottest chicks in clubs that he was rich and a genius. He hands out his business cardsâ¦The verification that can fool any employer or woman!Step 3 - After girls ( the gold diggers and usually the sexiest of women) had his card, they would call the next business day to see if this was all real. They would call Dannyâs Office and a call would go like this:Caller would call the 800 toll free number provided and it would be answered -Company: âABC Consultants How can I help youâ?Lady Caller: âIâm calling to ask about Danny _____, is he the owner of the company?âCompany: Yes he is, how can I help you?Lady Caller: âWell I met him at a club but couldnât believe that he was a hot shot CEO and so youngâCompany: Danny is very successful, we have offices in multiple states and employees all over the United States. Do you want me to get him on the line for you?Lady Caller: Yes, pleaseCompany: Hold on one moment, first who should I say is calling?The caller would soon be connected to Danny right to his cell phone and the caller would never know that she was really being taken for a ride.Financing and the most unique Underhanded Biz OpStep 4 - To pay for it all ( the company isnât free after all) he would then go to all of his buddies in school and sell references! Literally for $75 or $100 he would tell college students that they can write their own resume entry for his company. They can name title, salary and how long they are with his company. His customers, all college students would then be able to land better jobs with the experience that his fake company provides. The students would then use the set up for their own designs ( many uses morally wrong so I wont detail).His Own HR Department that would say whatever he wantedBasically he created his own fake Human resources department that could pass any test by any caller verifying anything at all, especially salary and so on. The women that he targeted were the gold diggers who normally wouldnât look his way. His success is set to be detailed in an upcoming book called I was a Teenage Casanova. Danny is currently a student at NYU and is only 19!Who couldnât Pick Up Like That?I think we all have to admit that our society may be too focused on money and success. You may look down on Danny for his exploits, but as he said only the gold diggers who were after money would bite. They were using him for his money ( that he doesnât have), and he using the women for sex and their beauty. I guess in some peopleâs books Danny is a star. The girls he used would disagree. One thing is certain, he gets a lot of women in bed with this story and pays his own way through college doing it. For a skinny young kid to get the hottest of women, my hat tips to this kid. I will be buying his book when it comes out later this year.Lesson to Women, Pass it on to the Girlfriends!Let this also be a lesson to women and ladies in colleges and in clubs and bars. Nothing is what it seems and if you are so shallow that you fall for the bling bling of a great story and jump in bed with someone, you have your own issues to deal with.