Kids these days

My 14 year old sister was just telling me about the drama at her school lol.1 white girl she speaks to was with a next girl 1 lunchtime and some madness happened with some boys in the year above but bare police were called cos the 2 girls claimed the boys touched them up init.Bare black boys arrested lmfaoStation, finger prints, suspended from school everyting.Only 10 years ago it was me at that school, some different kinda problems kids these days are dealing with.

low them thingsuse to happen at my school some girls claim rape coz 4 man were tings her up in markfeild park but the hype usually diedbut police involved is some next mad level taking them niggerz dna and sh*t now pissedwere both white or was one mixxed race?

low them thingsuse to happen at my school some girls claim rape coz 4 man were tings her up in markfeild park but the hype usually diedbut police involved is some next mad level taking them niggerz dna and sh*t now pissedwere both white or was one mixxed race?
biggrin.gifI remmber one boy in my school got arrested and put on the sex offenders list, cuz he as f*ckin around with some girl in glass, and he went under the table and......tried to finger her pum, SHE NA HAVE IT.Ppft, his face lol, life ruined, sent back to nigeria.

Girls in my school used to cry rape on a regular basis.It was as if they'd learned the skill of tempting a guy to the point of excitement then withdrawing and screaming foul play.Not surprised it's still going on now.Society on the whole is going through a bit of iffy thing.Really glad im not about as much to see it all unfolding.

Some of these girls are deep tho... same thing happened to one family friend of mine... him and his friends fingered on girl one after the other... and she accussed them all of sexual assult! Court hearings and everything...feel it boy they were alll black against one white girl LOL. That would teach them still.

Deep, lmao @ my brejrin, top clown of the school, getting suspended for sexual assult on a teacher cos he walked past her and rubbed on her, then getting suspending for sexual assault again on a sket in high school then again in college this year.and he's a rastaman who gets beats by rastaman when he gets ruuuuuuuuude.smh