Kanye Supports UK MCs

Taurus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand how people say kanye would lose in a 'clash' with devshes famous and rich to an extent that devlin wont reach in his lifetimein my opinion they dont need to clash, Kanye's already won.
What in 'gods' name does that have to do with raw mic ability?
in a clashwhat can devs say to kanye to put him down?what can he slew him for?kanye cud tell him"ive sold more cds than you have people in ur country"im not even a fan of hisi wud listen to devlin over kanyebut does raw mic ability win a clash? i dont think so

i dont understand how people say kanye would lose in a 'clash' with devshes famous and rich to an extent that devlin wont reach in his lifetimein my opinion they dont need to clash, Kanye's already won.
What in 'gods' name does that have to do with raw mic ability?
in a clashwhat can devs say to kanye to put him down?what can he slew him for?kanye cud tell him"ive sold more cds than you have people in ur country"im not even a fan of hisi wud listen to devlin over kanyebut does raw mic ability win a clash? i dont think so
maybe if Devlin came wit them B Rabbit bars bout bein a bum from Dagenham etc etc he could murkKanye would choke and Grime would stand tall above hip hopjus a thought

i dont understand how people say kanye would lose in a 'clash' with devshes famous and rich to an extent that devlin wont reach in his lifetimein my opinion from Kanye touches stage he's already won.
pretty much.worst can happenkanye looses the clash safes safe spuds himturns around gets in his lambo drives off chills in his million dollar mansionwaits for the next award showgoes on tourf*cks some nice model chickswins a couple more grammysbut always remembering that clash he lost

Skola your some sh*t MC, Devlin doesn't even need to clash you.
lolLMAOi cudnt care less of what you think of the music on my myspacethe fact that you come with such an immature comment means to me ur opinion is voidplus, if you really love devlin and grime you ought to be givin me props for:playing out grime on fm and internet radiopromoting it on the streets with my old crewperforming at and promoting events with grime [edit - missed an 's') artistsim not tryin to impress anyone here, just givin you some facts.

Lol @ the guys that laughed at me because I chose Kanye over Immortal Technique.
Kanye is a better rapper than Immortal Techniqueyeah yeah Immortal Technique got some sick subject matter and good concepts, a few big words here and therebut flow and delivery wise Kanye murks himImmortal Techinque's flows and delivery at time is abismal, jus like he's tryna get the bars out at whatever cost, thats why i prefer his tracks where he jus talks over an instrumental, much more bearable

Lol @ the guys that laughed at me because I chose Kanye over Immortal Technique.
Kanye is a better rapper than Immortal Techniqueyeah yeah Immortal Technique got some sick subject matter and good concepts, a few big words here and therebut flow and delivery wise Kanye murks himImmortal Techinque's flows and delivery at time is abismal, jus like he's tryna get the bars out at whatever cost, thats why i prefer his tracks where he jus talks over an instrumental, much more bearable
Init... to be honest, what Immortal Techinque talks about, I would rather research myself, instead of it being rapped to me through out the album or 2. I would go insane.Kanye makes the type of music that would be the sound track to a moment in your life.Kanye's got bars for life (double meaning).

Init... to be honest, what Immortal Techinque talks about, I would rather research myself, instead of it being rapped to me through out the album or 2. I would go insane.Kanye makes the type of music that would be the sound track to a moment in your life.Kanye's got bars for life (double meaning).
c/s on all of that

If I was Devlin right now I'd have the dirtiest grin on my face. It's not exactly a MOBO but the acknowledgment will do wonders for his confidence and what better guy to compliment as well. Would of hated if he did it to Chipmunk or one of those d*ckheads, I'd be hearing about it for 5 years in every track.

If I was Devlin right now I'd have the dirtiest grin on my face. It's not exactly a MOBO but the acknowledgment will do wonders for his confidence and what better guy to compliment as well. Would of hated if he did it to Chipmunk or one of those d*ckheads, I'd be hearing about it for 5 years in every track.
Pharrell's already co-signed Chipmunk. They met in Glasgow & Pharrell saw him perform. I haven't heard Chipmunk mention it in his lyrics (I haven't heard his mixtape though, so maybe he has).And Kanye is taking the piss, if I was Devlin I'd be pretty embarrassed right now.

Oh sh*t I haven't even looked at it in the way that he could be taking the piss. biggrin.gif LMAONow that you've said it, he's f*cking boyin' it!Chipmunk got signed by Pharrell? Bloody hell.
Nah, he never signed him, but Pharrell was bigging him up & stuff. They got pictures with him & that.Me, being a d*ckhead, was in the rave with Pharrell & didn't even realise he was there. It wasn't even busy, I don't know how I missed him.

Pharrell's already co-signed Chipmunk. They met in Glasgow & Pharrell saw him perform.
u know wot americans are like tho, pharrell probably made some remark out of politeness whilst thinking "who wants to hear sum english fag rap about tea and crumpets"