do any of u ever feel guilty

djbmc

I'm one of them guys that once i start playing something i can't put it down till i've clocked it. I got onimusha 3 from my mum for my birthday (bare old but she don't know sh*t about games bless her!) i thought i'd start it, just looked at the game clock and it's already on 8 hours - a lot of final fantasy games i can clock up a ridiculous amount. I mean, if i spent them 8 hours mixing, or making beats i'd be f*cking rich by now! makes me feel like i'm wasting my life away. oh well *goes back to playstation*

When I look at the leaderboard thing on COD and I see how long man have been playing for it does sometimes make me think...shiiiit I've spent 2 full days playing this game and I can't be bothered to spend 2 hrs doing uni reading
that's wot i mean, i keep meaning to learn an instrument and i think 1hr of gaming dedicated to learning music....just makes me fee like i'm wasting my life

LOLI do spend time playing games if I get into them. One summer I spent baaaaaarrrrreeee days at home playing it. My day basically was wake up between 11 and 2, get some cereal, play Final Fantasy 8/9 for about 4/5 hours atright, have a shower, surf the net, then play again until I get too frustrated to keep myself awake.Even Devil May Cry 3 has me hooked. One day, I kept myself up until 5:30am playing it trying to beat one boss. And juts now, I just remembered that I was meant to go back to uni to give my lecturers some stuff to photocopy. Got into the game, and time suddenly dissappeared. Next thing I know, it's past the deadline in he moduiel guide. However, I remember them in seminar saying we can do it on Monday, by 2pm the latest, so I'll get it done first thing at 9am.BTWDante and Vergil = Complete and utter shower guys.

yea, i know what you mean, i played devil may cry 4 for bout 10 hours straight today.
LOLAlright, honestly now...Is it better than DMC3, because of it is, I may have to drop out of uni and live with my dad or aunt until I die, because I won't be leaving the house ever.