I'm throwing down the gauntlet.....

McLovin' Jones

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF they was to both up there music IT should be dun lyk dis...Both pm dere music to a mod who knows music is whos but nobody else and then posts them in a new topic wid a vote..That way people will vote due to the music not because of who made the music....
one reason i would never do it anyway, its not gonna be fair, plus i dont care for peoples opinions on my music i just get on with it.

IF they was to both up there music IT should be dun lyk dis...Both pm dere music to a mod who knows music is whos but nobody else and then posts them in a new topic wid a vote..That way people will vote due to the music not because of who made the music....
one reason i would never do it anyway, its not gonna be fair, plus i dont care for peoples opinions on my music i just get on with it.
LMAO...This thread is working wonders...

its alot being strong minded enough to laugh at fools rather than stoop as low as to drop a beat just to shut them up.

its alot being strong minded enough to laugh at fools rather than stoop as low as to drop a beat just to shut them up.
biggrin.gif Are you backing down Yolanda?

tbh this is nothing to do with image...your character in the way you post is more likely to give you an imagerather than a sh*t/good beat uve made or bars youve sprayed.

i never challenged u to a beat klash in the first time i just said my production levels were high. secondly i dont waste time on egotistic fools. Thats why i get paid.

i never challenged u to a beat klash in the first time i just said my production levels were high. secondly i dont waste time on egotistic fools. Thats why i get paid.
You get paid for talking fraff on Vip2?Daymn Swiftie & mr. F, I WANT IN!