CERTAIN VIP2 MAN'S WIFEY.

CRLS AGAIN

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ang tite you though fam. I do commend you however, you got the reaction you so craved outta me.Nice attempt.Sadly it didn't work.From time you look like you have 'downs', then you can't be talking to me famble.It's never ever that season.
how dare you go on like your some fly fab guy... you should be vanquished from this forum

lol. Knew this topic was gonna go past 2 pages, which is only normal, seeing as my name has been mentioned.From time God blessed me with this face, then it's only obvious that isn't my wifey, plus I only go for black females(no racist, just pref.).Besides I be the flyest.Enjoy the joke still.

Ang tite you though fam. I do commend you however, you got the reaction you so craved outta me.Nice attempt.Sadly it didn't work.From time you look like you have 'downs', then you can't be talking to me famble.It's never ever that season.
how dare you go on like your some fly fab guy... you should be vanquished from this forum
lol@ you getting medievalknight.jpg

so if that isnt your girls why does crls seem to think it is?
sendage innit.but i guess he got all the - lmao, lol biggrin.gif he wanted outta this.

Shut up thats your chick you f*cking pussyholeDidn't deny it first timeYour girl has more rolls than greggs
well done.I'll give you one of these - biggrin.gif r u happy now.***exits***

nah i dont believe it i believe he would lash it on a quick ting but i dont think thats himthere is a difference between linkage levelsand wifey levels
obviously you wud know that, wouldn't you.

Anyway people if theres anything else you'd lie to say regarding this topic, then try an leave them in this topic.I'll be back to read all this sh*t at around 1am-ish.i see the potential of this topic, it cud even reach the levels of seriouss exposure.bless you man, oh and have fun.

nah i dont believe it i believe he would lash it on a quick ting but i dont think thats himthere is a difference between linkage levelsand wifey levels
obviously you wud know that, wouldn't you.
no i DONT know that its an assumption if im wrong im wrong ennit but its not about bredding like i KNOW you wouldnt is it?im confident you wouldnt wifey this as im sure you have brushed MY LEVELS and i wouldnt wifey this so without takin you too seriously im saying in YOUR FAVOUR that this is not your wifey but it COULD be one of your jump offs its nothing fam.chill out.