Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

Who scored the goals lads?We playing well?
We started off well they scored and was sh*t till the suicide header.Now since the two goals we have stepped up a gear.http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sportsLink for the game.Go down to SM [EN] its Irelands Setanta a good stream.Ooo disalowed goal from Tuncay for handball.Was a bait handball.
SafeJust woke up

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME HOW I SAID IT.IF WE WAS TALKING ABOUT KEANE AND BAD TACKLES, I WOULDNT MAKE A GENERALIZATION LIKE OH WELL OUR TEAM WOULD NEVER DO THAT...FOR THE LAST TIME...

@Tf, whatever your name is.Look at the above quotes.Gallas was being attacked, and you jumped in and started talkign about rooney in an attempt to defend him.Like rooney has anything to do with this match or situation.smh @ your idiocy.Any 14 year old.
That lack of diginity in losing runs through the whole team.Wouldn't find any of our lads doing that.SMH
Certain man forget Rooney plays for them still...
THIS IS WHAT I SAID.WHERE DO I DEFEND GALLAS???? I JUST REMIND CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT THEIR CLUB & PLAYERS ARE NO ANGELS... f*ck SAKE CERTAIN MAN NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND REFRESH THEIR READING SKILLS.

I swear Rooney told Beckham & Ferdinand to f*ck off in England's 1-0 loss against Northern Ireland?Anyway, this draw isn't gonna be as detrimental as people are going on...
You honestly trying to say that is the same thing Mickey?Smh.Rooney acts like a prick a lot of times, throwing tantrums etc. BUt nothing like what Gallas did.Clichy is probably sobbing in the dressing room right now.
Where the f*ck is there a manual for someone to act accordingly when things don't go their way?Everyone has a different response to it. There is no 'better' way....But then again, the Arsenal bias on this forum is disgusting so maybe my argument is in vain...
Ok, since this seems to be getting out of hand, lets look at it like this.Do you think what Gallas did (Walking to the halfway line before the penalty was taken, then kickign over the awning after it was scored, then beign disrespectful by not shaking anyones hand, and not applauding the fans)Was the proffesional, or correct thing to do, regardless of what other players have done in the past?Honestly?

I swear Rooney told Beckham & Ferdinand to f*ck off in England's 1-0 loss against Northern Ireland?Anyway, this draw isn't gonna be as detrimental as people are going on...
You honestly trying to say that is the same thing Mickey?Smh.Rooney acts like a prick a lot of times, throwing tantrums etc. BUt nothing like what Gallas did.Clichy is probably sobbing in the dressing room right now.
Where the f*ck is there a manual for someone to act accordingly when things don't go their way?Everyone has a different response to it. There is no 'better' way....But then again, the Arsenal bias on this forum is disgusting so maybe my argument is in vain...
ARE YOU RETARDED?SAYING f*ck OFF TO A TEAM MATE?OR WALKING AWAY FROM A PENALTY TO NEAR THE TUNNEL? MAKING CLICHY FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT? TO RUNNING AND ATTEMPTING TO KICK A BOARD? TO NOT APPLAUDING YOUR AWAY FANS? AND SITTING DOWN SULKING WHILE YOUR TEAM MATES SHAKE HANDS AND WALK OFF THE FIELD?OH YEH I FORGOTPLUS YOUR THE CAPTAIN?ERRRRM...WHICH ONES WORST?TOUGH CHOICE EY

Rooney did all of those when being subbed for either England or Man Utd I cant remember, Neville tried to get him to chill and he pushed Neville away repeatedly, but hey ok I imagined it...
totally different, he wasnt telling neville to get off of him, by shoving his hand off him, he wasnt directly pushing him, he was moving nevilles hand away..and LOL, that wasnt even discussed as a disrespect, no one picked up on it majorlyi'd bet you my flat this is on tommorrows back pages
Of course it was Rooney so it was passion.

Ok, since this seems to be getting out of hand, lets look at it like this.Do you think what Gallas did (Walking to the halfway line before the penalty was taken, then kickign over the awning after it was scored, then beign disrespectful by not shaking anyones hand, and not applauding the fans)Was the proffesional, or correct thing to do, regardless of what other players have done in the past?Honestly?
No, it was not correct nor professional. However, you seem to think I'm defending him or saying it's a normal thing...The reason I bought up Rooney is to illustrate that with any player who can't take 'losing', has a different reaction. However, whenever an Arsenal player does it, it's like 100X worse. But forget even bringing up Rooney. What about when Fergusonis kicking Predators in his own player's faces, how about Mourinho implying there are conspiracies to keep Chelsea from winning the Champion's League etc...Th

ARE YOU RETARDED?SAYING f*ck OFF TO A TEAM MATE?OR WALKING AWAY FROM A PENALTY TO NEAR THE TUNNEL? MAKING CLICHY FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT? TO RUNNING AND ATTEMPTING TO KICK A BOARD? TO NOT APPLAUDING YOUR AWAY FANS? AND SITTING DOWN SULKING WHILE YOUR TEAM MATES SHAKE HANDS AND WALK OFF THE FIELD?OH YEH I FORGOTPLUS YOUR THE CAPTAIN?ERRRRM...WHICH ONES WORST?TOUGH CHOICE EY
Innit.I mean there is opinions, but defending what was done is stupid.

Well, compare the significance of the 2 situations and then come back to me.

No of course not.

@TF, arguing with you is pointless.You brought up rooney in an argument about gallas, if that isnt defending him, I don't know what is.Now, the question I asked to Mickey, is also relevent to you if you care to answer it since this current argument is pointless.
Yeah cos you acting like you cant read...I brought up Rooney cos man said, it wouldnt happen at my club - his club being Man Utd, which last time I checked paid Wayne Rooney's wages...Seriously learn to read.

Gallas shouldn't of done what he did because the game was still going on and he's captain.But I understand how he feels and it was an emotional rollercoster eduardo's injury, going 1-0 down, coming back, missing chances, late pen from a crazy error, and it wernt a pen, and they all wanted to win it for eduardono excuses tho that was stupid, dont compare it to anything just take it how it is, swear some ppl like arguing just for arguing's sake. he ws wrong but i dont call it classless he just got caught up, dont care what the media take from it not bothered about that.

@ Tf. Apologies for the idiot comment.@ Mickey1. Mourhino was pretty much globally accepted as being an AWFUL loser & clown for the sh*t he would say about the CL, and prem actually.2. With fergusson, I doubt he actually aimed the boot at beckhams face, that is too hard to do, he probably kicked it out of anger in his direction and it ended up hitting him in the face, however we will never know.