Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tf, whatever your name is.Look at the above quotes.Gallas was being attacked, and you jumped in and started talkign about rooney in an attempt to defend him.Like rooney has anything to do with this match or situation.smh @ your idiocy.Any 14 year old.
That lack of diginity in losing runs through the whole team.Wouldn't find any of our lads doing that.SMH
Certain man forget Rooney plays for them still...
THIS IS WHAT I SAID.WHERE DO I DEFEND GALLAS???? I JUST REMIND CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT THEIR CLUB & PLAYERS ARE NO ANGELS... f*ck SAKE CERTAIN MAN NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND REFRESH THEIR READING SKILLS.

Rooney did all of those when being subbed for either England or Man Utd I cant remember, Neville tried to get him to chill and he pushed Neville away repeatedly, but hey ok I imagined it...
lol @ repeatedly straying away form the subject & not responding the the terrible flaws in your shambolic argument.HEY, might aswell bring up Zidane headbutting Matterazzi!

looks like any twisted ankle realllynot even that gruesome
Yeah if the tackle wasnt about 6 inches above his ankle...
lets not exagerate...1203772672438_618.jpgit was late, THATS IT...not denying it was unfortunate what happened as a result but iv seen worse tackles this season..

That lack of diginity in losing runs through the whole team.Wouldn't find any of our lads doing that.SMH
Certain man forget Rooney plays for them still...
THIS IS WHAT I SAID.WHERE DO I DEFEND GALLAS????
Jesus you are blind, and possibly mentally impared, im not sure.GALLAS WAS BEING ATTACKED IN THIS THREAD.YOU SAID THAT IN AN ATTEMPT TO DEFEND HIMIt is no different to if people were talking about Roy Keanes awful challenge on Haaland, I came in and was like "but certain guys forget they have eboue in their team"Fool.Because you did not mention your name it doesnt mean that is not what you did & you know it.Stop addressing me, it is byond boring arguing with someone with an I.Q. under 3.

Who scored the goals lads?We playing well?
We started off well they scored and was sh*t till the suicide header.Now since the two goals we have stepped up a gear.http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sportsLink for the game.Go down to SM [EN] its Irelands Setanta a good stream.Ooo disalowed goal from Tuncay for handball.Was a bait handball.

I swear Rooney told Beckham & Ferdinand to f*ck off in England's 1-0 loss against Northern Ireland?Anyway, this draw isn't gonna be as detrimental as people are going on...
You honestly trying to say that is the same thing Mickey?Smh.Rooney acts like a prick a lot of times, throwing tantrums etc. BUt nothing like what Gallas did.Clichy is probably sobbing in the dressing room right now.

Rooney did all of those when being subbed for either England or Man Utd I cant remember, Neville tried to get him to chill and he pushed Neville away repeatedly, but hey ok I imagined it...
totally different, he wasnt telling neville to get off of him, by shoving his hand off him, he wasnt directly pushing him, he was moving nevilles hand away..and LOL, that wasnt even discussed as a disrespect, no one picked up on it majorlyi'd bet you my flat this is on tommorrows back pages

I swear Rooney told Beckham & Ferdinand to f*ck off in England's 1-0 loss against Northern Ireland?Anyway, this draw isn't gonna be as detrimental as people are going on...
You honestly trying to say that is the same thing Mickey?Smh.Rooney acts like a prick a lot of times, throwing tantrums etc. BUt nothing like what Gallas did.Clichy is probably sobbing in the dressing room right now.
Where the f*ck is there a manual for someone to act accordingly when things don't go their way?Everyone has a different response to it. There is no 'better' way....But then again, the Arsenal bias on this forum is disgusting so maybe my argument is in vain...