PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Estacado

not even sayin no names but certain pc man with pink displays need to stop hyping b4 i just download cod4 on my pc and just show man what time it isonce againnt sayin no namesbut why the f*ck is this unstickied try takin ps3 cod4 for dreamcastdnt make me wile out in this ting sticky it to raskclap.

not even sayin no names but certain pc man with pink displays need to stop hyping b4 i just download cod4 on my pc and just show man what time it isonce againnt sayin no namesbut why the f*ck is this unstickied try takin ps3 cod4 for dreamcastdnt make me wile out in this ting sticky it to raskclap.
so this is scorpzz, skeen. 'SIGN OF THE TIMES' BRUDDAH. PS3 COD4 BEEN DEAN FOR A LONG MINUTE. we left no rocks unturned. WE TRY JUMP ON IT A MIN AGO BUT DA MAGIC HAD GONE.R.I.P.

Guest haze-e

The new patch is sick innit.Claymore camC4 camAirstrike camRPG camNade Launcer camNade thrown camACOG less bouncyP90 down gradedIts allowed me to play the game for much longer. When the maps come ill be noice.

The Pro hype will die down again, and COD4 will come back...Tomorrow both are getting rinsed all day nothing long.And Reziw...SPEAK ENGLISH MOODATHUCKA
That was jokes still.Man come like some cross between borat and terminator
He was a serious guy.Wearing camo indoors and face markings etc I imagine.