PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

My list looks like (Everyone who plays with us on a regs , non vip2'ers also)JstepKiddReziwB1G_UKMaczman/EgyptianGrimeyBwoyKevMeSkemar/ReamsGrimeyGreedLionOfGodIheartdubstepKushtyBummiEtc..
see what i mean, u dnt even make the list. even 'bummi' got a shout out.edit- im talking to durst btw solo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list looks like (Everyone who plays with us on a regs , non vip2'ers also)JstepKiddReziwB1G_UKMaczman/EgyptianGrimeyBwoyKevMeSkemar/ReamsGrimeyGreedLionOfGodIheartdubstepKushtyBummiEtc..
see what i mean, u dnt even make the list. even 'bummi' got a shout out.edit- im talking to durst btw solo
Everyone who plays with us on a regs
DEM ONES DEYA

I dont play with him on a regs though..Im talkin the people that will always join the partysB1G_UK is coming for you man though hes improving by the day.

' :D ' or 'lol'take your picits painful watching your attempts to try and get other people to start saying reziw >>>> lifenot gonna happen got exposed for the fraud you are
lol @ thinking i wna get ratings for comments i make on internet forums. ur dumbness may get u cheap lols in whatever room, (hence choosing to try bad up j-step in whatever room but not here) but ur not taken seriously roung here. u hide behind ur computer, hide behind ur ps3 (no mic)
IM NOT THE ONE WHO WENT ON ANOTHER FORUM PRETENDING TO LASH GALS THAT I AINT MASHED AND JACKING A NEXT MANS TOPIC POST FOR POST STILLWHAT RELEVANCE DOES J-STEPS WEDGE HAND HAVE TO GAMING?
told u already i posted that thread on an 'american' forum. due to boredom, wanted to see what the response was gna be. lol @ trying to make it some MAJOR thing.aint got nothing to do with gaming. got to do with u coming in here talking like u hold some weight when u dont. in whatever room people go dere to crack joke blah blah blah. over here its about the gaming mixed with a bit of banter. u just dont fit in here George
YOU OBVIOUSLY POSTED IT THERE LOOKING FOR LOLS, http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...35&hl=reziw 10 PAGES AND IT AINT A MAJOR FING NAH?THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANTER AND JUST CHATTING A CONSISTENT AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT, FIT INTO WHAT EXACTLY? THIS GUY....ANY FOBANG TYT U AN REAMZ DOEMutoto2Pers.jpg

Everyone who plays with us on a regs
DEM ONES DEYA
lol @ thinking we play wid bummi/kushty on a regs. solo gave u a bly.either way dnt be taking this for whatever room. ur a nobody round here

YOU OBVIOUSLY POSTED IT THERE LOOKING FOR LOLS, http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...35&hl=reziw 10 PAGES AND IT AINT A MAJOR FING NAH?like say i didnt see that or suttin. its internet fam. who cares.THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANTER AND JUST CHATTING A CONSISTENT AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT, FIT INTO WHAT EXACTLY? THIS GUY....ANY FOBANG TYT U AN REAMZ DOEMutoto2Pers.jpgok so im the african guy and reams is the white brudda :D . smh @ the whatever room sendage. dunno why u brought reams name tru either.
i think u know ur roll round here anyway so its all bless

WHO ARE YOU ROUND HERE DOE FFS- im that guy that'll beat u by double figures at pro. den leng u down with my RPD in a 1on1 :D U GOT INTERNET IN 08- yh okNOW U FINK UR SUM OG ON THE E-ROADS- yh i aim to be a 'O.G. on the e-roads' in lifeJUST BECAUSE WEN U FIRST SIGNED UP PEOPLE WERE TALKING LIKE YOU WERE THE BEST FING SINCE SLICED BREAD, NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER- like who? think u speak for urself there. safe for the compliment thou initSTOP POSTING AND START LURKING IMO- :D

WHO ARE YOU ROUND HERE DOE FFS- im that guy that'll beat u by double figures at pro. den leng u down with my RPD in a 1on1 :D U GOT INTERNET IN 08- yh okNOW U FINK UR SUM OG ON THE E-ROADS- yh i aim to be a 'O.G. on the e-roads' in lifeJUST BECAUSE WEN U FIRST SIGNED UP PEOPLE WERE TALKING LIKE YOU WERE THE BEST FING SINCE SLICED BREAD, NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER- like who? think u speak for urself there. safe for the compliment thou initSTOP POSTING AND START LURKING IMO- :D
16370_news.jpg

LOL @ BEING A RENTBOY FOR THE MODS/ADMIN DOE
:D huh? u lost me. dont matter anyway.u better hope i dnt delete u of my friends list. considering im the only guy that sends u invites. wud spell the end for u tbh
LYKSAY U DIDNT GET MY NAME CHANGED :D LMAO @ FINKING I HAVENT DELETED YOU ALREADYHOLD TYT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BREJRINS IN REAL LIFESMH @ THE PEOPLE WHO DONT

LOL @ BEING A RENTBOY FOR THE MODS/ADMIN DOE
:D huh? u lost me. dont matter anyway.u better hope i dnt delete u of my friends list. considering im the only guy that sends u invites. wud spell the end for u tbh
LYKSAY U DIDNT GET MY NAME CHANGED :D LMAO @ FINKING I HAVENT DELETED YOU ALREADYHOLD TYT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BREJRINS IN REAL LIFESMH @ THE PEOPLE WHO DONT
:D wallahi, i didnt get ur name changed. u got some enemies out there. farewell anyway...