PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

please dnt call my name. ur sh*t at pro, i slewed u. u cried.ur sh*t at cod4. poor too, cant afford a mic etc.everyone ask yourself this. 7 people in a party, out of iheartdubstep and durst who u gna kick? say no more.
Im sh*t at pro because i dont use cutbacks i prefer to try play nice football instead of hoofing it to Henry or Messi and cutting it back to Eto to tap it in..OOOOk denBeg you jam before i get my brejins 7 year old sister to bad you up @ ProQuote me were ive claimed to be top3 selected etc at COD4Stop reaching blud

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sh*t at pro because i dont use cutbacks i prefer to try play nice football instead of hoofing it to Henry or Messi and cutting it back to Eto to tap it in..OOOOk denBeg you jam before i get my brejins 7 year old sister to bad you up @ ProQuote me were ive claimed to be top3 selected etc at COD4Stop reaching blud
even if u used cutbacks u wud be sh*t. u got BARE mouth but nothing to back it up with. WEST HAM vs you AC milan. whenever ur ready. ranked 28th in the world at pro. say no moreas for cod4, like i said ur sh*t and u CANT afford a mic. i dnt even know why replyin atm. any keyboard warrior

even if u used cutbacks u wud be sh*t. u got BARE mouth but nothing to back it up with. WEST HAM vs you AC milan. whenever ur ready. ranked 28th in the world at pro. say no moreas for cod4, like i said ur sh*t and u CANT afford a mic. i dnt even know why replyin atm. any keyboard warrior
:D :D MANS BARE BROKE INITDATS Y WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET PS3DATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET PRODATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET COD4DATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW COD4 MAPSTRU SAY I WAS PLAYING MA BREJINS ONLINE ON COD4 AND PRO BEFORE YOU EVEN HAD INTERNET IN YOUR YARDPISSED!LOL @ CALLING ME sh*t DOE FROM TYM I SIGN ON YOUR SENDING MAN INVITES ASAPALREADY SAID IN 100S OF OTHER THREADS I AINT PLAYING PES8 ONLINE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS JUST STUPIDNESS

To anyone that's said or used my name in vain suck your mum threw a straw Bare play ground banter like man's trying to tell me his dad is stronger than mynLOL at everyone tbh, even Grimey_Greed and GRIM3Y (my own bredrins) I will call names when I touch down at home 'ca all this madness is leading me away from workAlso about putting me in the same league as people I ain't even heard off = PAR

To anyone that's said or used my name in vain suck your mum threw a straw Bare play ground banter like man's trying to tell me his dad is stronger than mynLOL at everyone tbh, even Grimey_Greed and GRIM3Y (my own bredrins) I will call names when I touch down at home 'ca all this madness is leading me away from workAlso about putting me in the same league as people I ain't even heard off = PAR
Rar About Sending For Your Bredrins :D

:D :D MANS BARE BROKE INITDATS Y WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET PS3DATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET PRODATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET COD4DATS Y I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW COD4 MAPSTRU SAY I WAS PLAYING MA BREJINS ONLINE ON COD4 AND PRO BEFORE YOU EVEN HAD INTERNET IN YOUR YARDPISSED!LOL @ CALLING ME sh*t DOE FROM TYM I SIGN ON YOUR SENDING MAN INVITES ASAPALREADY SAID IN 100S OF OTHER THREADS I AINT PLAYING PES8 ONLINE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS JUST STUPIDNESS
i had ps3 the same day it came out so what. never really thought i needed the internet thats why i never copped it, tbh. i copped a computer and a macbook a couple days after reams told me about cod4 and how u can join a clan on vip2. i got pro on the day it came out too, WOOOOOPIE f*ckIND DOOOOO. didnt cop cod4 till i heard it was a bad bwoy gamei got the new maps the day it came out too WOW.how can u bring up all these things u copped, but not scrap £10 to cop a headset in argos. contradiction within itslef. u obviously r broke.lol @ thinking i send u special invites, u batty bwoy. whenever i get the chance i cycle down the list sending everyone invites. dnt mean to say u dnt ALWAYS get the 'sweet chin music' at the drop of a hat thou..HOLD YOUR NOICE YOUNGSTER

TRUSAY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM EVEN REPLYING TO YOU...YOUR PROBABLY JUS RE-POSTING WHAT IM SAYING ON ANOTHER FORUM PRETENDING YOUR NAME IS BANE....(TTKK)
OHHHHH NOOOOOO THE SENDAGE WAS TOOOO MUCH.... :D them last resort ones dere. wud say i just deaded u, but tbh u was never alive in here

TRUSAY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM EVEN REPLYING TO YOU...YOUR PROBABLY JUS RE-POSTING WHAT IM SAYING ON ANOTHER FORUM PRETENDING YOUR NAME IS BANE....(TTKK)
OHHHHH NOOOOOO THE SENDAGE WAS TOOOO MUCH.... :D them last resort ones dere. wud say i just deaded u, but tbh u was never alive in here

this f*ckin waste kat drunk too much brave juicegreed you are so swag its unbelievablethe list goesjstepkiddreziwbwoymesolo is improving alotdubstepkurmzgreed know your role SHOOT DOWN THAT CHOPPER KIDmed_1188047741-233810.jpgthe rest aint even regularsdubstep is better than greed aswellknow yourself before you get too hype for your skin

allow im gonna say rez is better than me. think ur kl aint really done nufin. u was 1 of the 4 that r better. dubstep think bout who ur sending for. and i think u and reams should tango ur bout the same. durst have to jus say when u play 10/10 times ur bottom 3 selected
:D :D PMSLIVE PLAYED U ONCE STILL...THEM DECIEVING STATISTICS DEYA...---HOLD ONHOLD ONSWEAR UR DAT GUY WAS JUScamping%20at%20clark%202.jpgALL MATCH

lol @ durst. man got deaded. then quoted the point at which it happened. JOKEsolo's on his ting. not even gna lie reams is gettin up dere, man needs his BIG break. he shud be able to prove himself against iheartbudsteplol @ dubstep badding up hiw own boys. but yhDUBSTEP vs REAMS. shud be nice matchedit- macs u forgot reams/skemar wa gwan?

allow im gonna say rez is better than me. think ur kl aint really done nufin. u was 1 of the 4 that r better. dubstep think bout who ur sending for. and i think u and reams should tango ur bout the same. durst have to jus say when u play 10/10 times ur bottom 3 selected
:D :D PMSLIVE PLAYED U ONCE STILL...THEM DECIEVING STATISTICS DEYA...---HOLD ONHOLD ONSWEAR UR DAT GUY WAS JUScamping%20at%20clark%202.jpgALL MATCH
Durst Your Alot Still. That Pic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All Campers. Aint Gna Say Too Much Ca Greed Is My Bwoy Still.

Macz Table Is Looking Good Still. Could Argue Im Above ReZiW But Aint Gna Start Hyping It Is What It Is.
u beat me in a 1on1 but appart from that i am that #1 guy tbh.
As I Sed Aint Gna Hype. True Say You May Come Above Me On HQ But Thas About It. S&D Back In Tha Day But Man Has Improved Alot On That Still Imo.

COD4 LEAGUEj-step-remember BACK in the day, he was telling Gambino he was 'bout it' GENERAL STATUSboy- man cam outta no where and done the business. leader of the 'Slough Massive' CHAMPIONS LEAGUEkid- mans been playing the game for 20+ days so that says it all reallyreziw- jeeeeeeeeeez, say no more.______________________________solo-came along way from the 'solo's swag' days. UEFA CUP____________________________macz- O.G. got deaded thou, so man slipped downegyptian- wud say him and solo are on levels but not really thouskemar- O.G. sniper. does his ting when he wants togreed- noob, only here cos he ja-ruled macz carerreams- he does this ting, underrated imo. ___________________________________________ BOTTOM HALF OF THE TABLEscorpzz- who?iheartdubstep- never seen him do anything worth talking aboutdurst- N/M (no mic)kushty- last man standing at s&d EVERYTIME for some strange reason. he can do this ting thouashman- *cough cough*f*ck THE NON VIP2 GUYS. ONLY KIDD DESERVES A SHOUT OUT
Still How Can You Place Me Above Yourself Then Question It?

Macz Table Is Looking Good Still. Could Argue Im Above ReZiW But Aint Gna Start Hyping It Is What It Is.
u beat me in a 1on1 but appart from that i am that #1 guy tbh.
As I Sed Aint Gna Hype. True Say You May Come Above Me On HQ But Thas About It. S&D Back In Tha Day But Man Has Improved Alot On That Still Imo.
tbh i aint seen you play it THAT many game but in what i seen you was doing alot still