PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

Macz Table Is Looking Good Still. Could Argue Im Above ReZiW But Aint Gna Start Hyping It Is What It Is.
u beat me in a 1on1 but appart from that i am that #1 guy tbh.
As I Sed Aint Gna Hype. True Say You May Come Above Me On HQ But Thas About It. S&D Back In Tha Day But Man Has Improved Alot On That Still Imo.
na never a hype ting. im just saying when people say blah blah blahs better, they put all aspects of ur cod4 skills into prospective. and macz believes im more likely to be on top than u...personally i wud say ur better, but thats based on our 1on1. on a WHOLE im that guy. i reckon the best way to judge someone is by s&d, that really does show what ur skills r like.edit- didnt see ur post about why i put u above me but the answers in there.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macz Table Is Looking Good Still. Could Argue Im Above ReZiW But Aint Gna Start Hyping It Is What It Is.
As I Sed Aint Gna Hype. True Say You May Come Above Me On HQ But Thas About It. S&D Back In Tha Day But Man Has Improved Alot On That Still Imo.
tbh i aint seen you play it THAT many game but in what i seen you was doing alot still
Kl Will Have To Start Jumping In More Game With Man. Show You My True Skillz :D

COD4 LEAGUEj-step-remember BACK in the day, he was telling Gambino he was 'bout it' GENERAL STATUSboy- man cam outta no where and done the business. leader of the 'Slough Massive' CHAMPIONS LEAGUEkid- mans been playing the game for 20+ days so that says it all reallyreziw- jeeeeeeeeeez, say no more.______________________________solo-came along way from the 'solo's swag' days. UEFA CUP____________________________macz- O.G. got deaded thou, so man slipped downegyptian- wud say him and solo are on levels but not really thouskemar- O.G. sniper. does his ting when he wants togreed- noob, only here cos he ja-ruled macz carerreams- he does this ting, underrated imo. ___________________________________________ BOTTOM HALF OF THE TABLEscorpzz- who?iheartdubstep- never seen him do anything worth talking aboutdurst- N/M (no mic)kushty- last man standing at s&d EVERYTIME for some strange reason. he can do this ting thouashman- *cough cough*f*ck THE NON VIP2 GUYS. ONLY KIDD DESERVES A SHOUT OUT
Still How Can You Place Me Above Yourself Then Question It?
:D :D PISSED TOOK REZIW FOR ANY VIRGIN WHO GOES ROUND THE INTERNET PRETENDING HE GETS p*ssy AND POSTS PICS OF NEXT MANS BEATSDONT AVE IT G

na never a hype ting. im just saying when people say blah blah blahs better, they put all aspects of ur cod4 skills into prospective. and macz believes im more likely to be on top than u...personally i wud say ur better, but thats based on our 1on1. on a WHOLE im that guy. i reckon the best way to judge someone is by s&d, that really does show what ur skills r like.
Appreciate Your Honesty. Still Look At Me Questioning My Position Allow It's All Good ReZiW.

i forgot gundam toowas coming ard the other daygot potential to be top 3
Still don't even have my perks lol Wait till i get to level 55 before judging man. Although im f*ck*ng swag at S&D but this been the case since my 360 days as well, got no patience for a COD tactical game

Still don't even have my perks lol Wait till i get to level 55 before judging man. Although im f*ck*ng swag at S&D but this been the case since my 360 days as well, got no patience for a COD tactical game
Gundam Whas Your PSN Cuz. Will Add You Still.

i was giving you a bit of status brodont eat the cake all at once coz you'll get put back down to reality knowhatimean?but yeh i hear you about S&D im f*ckin swag at it

swear skema never plays with us man anymore
skemas about still. i play with him alot still.putting dubstep above reams is a BIG statement thou.
I've been saying from day that me and Reams are neck-and-neckIMO Macz list is more on-point then Rez' - Not even 'ca I'm at a higher rank than Rez'But certain people don't even deserve to be mentionedOnly people that deserve to be on that list is:RezJ-StepMeMaczReamsSoloGrimey BoyBrixtonKiddEgyptianSkemarGrimey_Greed MaybeKurmz

DarkbouncerUK

i was giving you a bit of status brodont eat the cake all at once coz you'll get put back down to reality knowhatimean?but yeh i hear you about S&D im f*ckin swag at it
Ha.Heard Kushty could come in this thread and dead all this hype straight away, any truth in that?

DarkbouncerUK
Kl Invite Coming Your Way.

PISSED TOOK REZIW FOR ANY VIRGIN WHO GOES ROUND THE INTERNET PRETENDING HE GETS p*ssy AND POSTS PICS OF NEXT MANS BEATSDONT AVE IT G
smh. u got deaded time ago bruv. dnt try come back now, trying to make suttin out of nothing.ur sick thou *spuds* :D
Deaded by who?lol @ thinking what you said couple pages back = deaded on vip2go ask man like Alex what deaded means init

gundams ayt still. thought he was swag at first. untill i think he came 2nd to me in that sniper match
I was top through out the whole game then got lazy towards to end, them ones where you couldn't even find anyone :DBut i ain't played hardly any Private matches, played like 4 all together, where i came top once, which was killhouse i think

PISSED TOOK REZIW FOR ANY VIRGIN WHO GOES ROUND THE INTERNET PRETENDING HE GETS p*ssy AND POSTS PICS OF NEXT MANS BEATSDONT AVE IT G
smh. u got deaded time ago bruv. dnt try come back now, trying to make suttin out of nothing.ur sick thou *spuds* :D
Deaded by who?lol @ thinking what you said couple pages back = deaded on vip2go ask man like Alex what deaded means init
u find it hard to come with a worthy reply without ur LOL goonbas to quote u init. smhlolna, wasnt really referring to vip2. more or less a thing where i certified that ur 'any guy' round HERE.

gundams ayt still. thought he was swag at first. untill i think he came 2nd to me in that sniper match
I was top through out the whole game then got lazy towards to end, them ones where you couldn't even find anyone :DBut i ain't played hardly any Private matches, played like 4 all together, where i came top once, which was killhouse i think
u need to jump on and put ur xbox on the shelf.u got new friends.

f*ck the 360 lotDun know i deaded the whole scene by leaving. Haze is comming with me and septik returned to halo. Mans off to cinema still, gunna leave PS2 (No mistake) a rest, i reckon i will finish MGS2 by 2moz ready for MGS4

u find it hard to come with a worthy reply without ur LOL goonbas to quote u init. smhlolna, wasnt really referring to vip2. more or less a thing where i certified that ur 'any guy' round HERE.
' :D ' or 'lol'take your picits painful watching your attempts to try and get other people to start saying reziw >>>> lifenot gonna happen got exposed for the fraud you are

' :D ' or 'lol'take your picits painful watching your attempts to try and get other people to start saying reziw >>>> lifenot gonna happen got exposed for the fraud you are
lol @ thinking i wna get ratings for comments i make on internet forums. ur dumbness may get u cheap lols in whatever room, (hence choosing to try bad up j-step in whatever room but not here) but ur not taken seriously roung here. u hide behind ur computer, hide behind ur ps3 (no mic)just llow it now anyway.

lol @ thinking i wna get ratings for comments i make on internet forums. ur dumbness may get u cheap lols in whatever room, (hence choosing to try bad up j-step in whatever room but not here) but ur not taken seriously roung here. u hide behind ur computer, hide behind ur ps3 (no mic)
IM NOT THE ONE WHO WENT ON ANOTHER FORUM PRETENDING TO LASH GALS THAT I AINT MASHED AND JACKING A NEXT MANS TOPIC POST FOR POST STILLWHAT RELEVANCE DOES J-STEPS WEDGE HAND HAVE TO GAMING?

lol @ thinking i wna get ratings for comments i make on internet forums. ur dumbness may get u cheap lols in whatever room, (hence choosing to try bad up j-step in whatever room but not here) but ur not taken seriously roung here. u hide behind ur computer, hide behind ur ps3 (no mic)
IM NOT THE ONE WHO WENT ON ANOTHER FORUM PRETENDING TO LASH GALS THAT I AINT MASHED AND JACKING A NEXT MANS TOPIC POST FOR POST STILLWHAT RELEVANCE DOES J-STEPS WEDGE HAND HAVE TO GAMING?
told u already i posted that thread on an 'american' forum. due to boredom, wanted to see what the response was gna be. lol @ trying to make it some MAJOR thing.aint got nothing to do with gaming. got to do with u coming in here talking like u hold some weight when u dont. in whatever room people go dere to crack joke blah blah blah. over here its about the gaming mixed with a bit of banter. u just dont fit in here George