PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Macz dont get ahead of yourself son.I taught u well.
lol.not gna lie macz vs egyptian is the most joke 1on1 i'v seen.if u thought macz caught feelings after the greed saga, that was nothing compared to egyptian. he was pisssssssssssssssssssssed, lol. man locked it off and all sorts

ALLOW DIS IHEARTDUPSET YOUT LIKESAY WE DIDNT SEE YOU READING THIS THREAD FOR A GOOD 10MINUTESPUSSYOLEALLOOW ITTT
LMAO!!Who said you can call my name you sket - Keep your hands away from a PS3 controller and keyboard..Further more Kushty I accept your challenge fam - Let's do this ting tonight

lolz f*ck sake i missed the 1 on 1. guy was at work and sh*t. so whats going down 2nyt dubstep and kushty. i've taken rez's advice and gone to see mr. meeyagi, stuck my head in the freezer and cooled down lolz. Snowman.JPGsoz i didn't come in mans party if you sent me an invite last nyt but i just kept saying cannot connect to user. has any man bust red tiger on mp44. i am half way to getting blue, f*ck*ng well hard with out the red dot sight or any accessories for the gun.im would put my money on dubstep personally, jus coz his my guy and i haven't really seen kushty play. and to put money against my own guy= par lolz.if its going down then i hope guy doesn't act like a.................................Edit: PIC removed by Gundam

ALLOW DIS IHEARTDUPSET YOUT LIKESAY WE DIDNT SEE YOU READING THIS THREAD FOR A GOOD 10MINUTESPUSSYOLEALLOOW ITTT
LMAO!!Who said you can call my name you sket - Keep your hands away from a PS3 controller and keyboard..
FFKJGJFKGJBVBVBVBVBVBVBVBLOLLMAOPMSLROFLIHEARTDUPSTEP >>>>> UR FAV COMEIDIAN >>>>>>>> LIFE >>>>>>>NAR HOW CAN HE DEAD ME OFF LIKE THAT..REMIXING BARS THAT SOMEONE ALREDI SAID TO YOU >>>>>>JHEEZEPROPER CREATIVE BOSH ALIE