PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Macz Vs Egyptian. Wanted To Be There To See It. Still Taking Defeat Worse Than Macz Did Against Greed Comical. Still When's Tha Next 1V1 Happening?
it wernt even a joke thing he called me out for round THREEafter already gettin battered twice beforehandhe lefteveryone was benningi was like nah llow it lets forget about it an play some S&D or somethingthen he comes back with tears an emotionsmeh

Lol @ Macz Vs Egyptian. Wanted To Be There To See It. Still Taking Defeat Worse Than Macz Did Against Greed Comical. Still When's Tha Next 1V1 Happening?
it wernt even a joke thing he called me out for round THREEafter already gettin battered twice beforehandhe lefteveryone was benningi was like nah llow it lets forget about it an play some S&D or somethingthen he comes back with tears an emotionsmeh
Lol. Still These 1V1's Are Kicking Off Now. Every Man Getting Involved And Ting.

ALLOW DIS IHEARTDUPSET YOUT LIKESAY WE DIDNT SEE YOU READING THIS THREAD FOR A GOOD 10MINUTESPUSSYOLEALLOOW ITTT
LMAO!!Who said you can call my name you sket - Keep your hands away from a PS3 controller and keyboard..
FFKJGJFKGJBVBVBVBVBVBVBVBLOLLMAOPMSLROFLIHEARTDUPSTEP >>>>> UR FAV COMEIDIAN >>>>>>>> LIFE >>>>>>>NAR HOW CAN HE DEAD ME OFF LIKE THAT..REMIXING BARS THAT SOMEONE ALREDI SAID TO YOU >>>>>>JHEEZEPROPER CREATIVE BOSH ALIE
Carm down lad, no need for capital lettersErm,but on a real don't ever address me like you know me you spengAnd beg you say another word instead of bosh

ALLOW DIS IHEARTDUPSET YOUT LIKESAY WE DIDNT SEE YOU READING THIS THREAD FOR A GOOD 10MINUTESPUSSYOLEALLOOW ITTT
LMAO!!Who said you can call my name you sket - Keep your hands away from a PS3 controller and keyboard..
FFKJGJFKGJBVBVBVBVBVBVBVBLOLLMAOPMSLROFLIHEARTDUPSTEP >>>>> UR FAV COMEIDIAN >>>>>>>> LIFE >>>>>>>NAR HOW CAN HE DEAD ME OFF LIKE THAT..REMIXING BARS THAT SOMEONE ALREDI SAID TO YOU >>>>>>JHEEZEPROPER CREATIVE BOSH ALIE
Carm down lad, no need for capital lettersErm,but on a real don't ever address me like you know me you spengAnd beg you say another word instead of bosh
ALLLLLOOOOWWWW ITTTTTUR ANY GUY WHO POPPED OUTTA NOWEREYOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SEND FOR ME YETSECKLE UR VASILINE DEPRIEVED LIPS

Lol. Still These 1V1's Are Kicking Off Now. Every Man Getting Involved And Ting.
lol @ thinking since you "grimey" guuys no homocome on the scene we've been doing 1on 1snot that season sonbeen a 1on1 for timeask datboyb initwe set the trends

who da f*ck is bumbaclass?im back on it fully now competed all my course work im noiice need to put the work in on COD now
I GOT admin to change durst's name, lmao.yh i'll be on for a 10pm set. to see dubstep v kushtygot anyone to call out reams?
:D i actually didnt aswell.

2300236a3938008938b722500183l.jpgIHEARTDUBSTEP WHAT YOU SAYING NOW U G?U STILL FINK UR LENGMAN YE WEN U CUM LIKE SUM REBORES REBORE OF PAUL SCHOLES AND OCD ALL MIXED UP IN A BLENDERLOL @ MY MARGE WALKIN IN THE ROOM SEEING THAT PIC OF YOUR BOAT AND LAUGHINGLOL @ U NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANY POONTANG LOL @ THE CLOSEST YOUVE BEEN TO HAVING SEX IS WHEN YOUR DAD USED TO FONDLE ULOL @ U HYPING TO ANYBODY AGAINf*ck OUTTA ERE

Bane took it there, went on some research mission :DThis what COD/PRO does to people!
:D :D :D im not even on clocking/researching guys boats, some batty bwoy ting.shud take this to whatever room. where people might laugh at this bullshit
its not research when its handed to you on a plate stilldont think you understand what vip2 is abouttry come across as some teacherbreaking everyfing people says down until it aint funny anymorejust tiresomepeople dont find you funny anymorenobody has quote you laughing for the last 3 or 4 months FFSjus allow itstop trying so hard