PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

its not research when its handed to you on a plate stilldont think you understand what vip2 is abouttry come across as some teacherbreaking everyfing people says down until it aint funny anymorejust tiresomepeople dont find you funny anymorenobody has quote you laughing for the last 3 or 4 months FFSjus allow itstop trying so hard
dunno where u saw a 'punchline' in that post. i was seriously saying just llow it init. round here u get propz for ur gamin skills not for what comes out ur finger tips. good luck to u thou init,

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at the picture ,thanks Durst for reminding me what I looked like a year ago..Erm,I would say suck your mum but she died from smoking crystal meth out of a Sprite canCan't say your dad cos he's in pen serving a sentance for attempting to drown you at birthSo really and truely hop online and we'll do this ting or stop using your mangled fingers deprived off coco butter to hypeEDIT: Oh yeah Kushty where was you last night fam, true say I wasn't ona late ting but I was about from 6 to 10 - Didn't see you

LOL at the picture ,thanks Durst for reminding me what I looked like a year ago..Erm,I would say suck your mum but she died from smoking crystal meth out of a Sprite canCan't say your dad cos he's in pen serving a sentance for attempting to drown you at birthSo really and truely hop online and we'll do this ting or stop using your mangled fingers deprived off coco butter to hypeEDIT: Oh yeah Kushty where was you last night fam, true say I wasn't ona late ting but I was about from 6 to 10 - Didn't see you
he was about but you had gonean vice versayeh gundam certain guys have work stillwhat happened to the 10pm set last nightwas only me bane an kushty

2300236a3938008938b722500183l.jpgIHEARTDUBSTEP WHAT YOU SAYING NOW U G?U STILL FINK UR LENGMAN YE WEN U CUM LIKE SUM REBORES REBORE OF PAUL SCHOLES AND OCD ALL MIXED UP IN A BLENDERLOL @ MY MARGE WALKIN IN THE ROOM SEEING THAT PIC OF YOUR BOAT AND LAUGHINGLOL @ U NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANY POONTANG LOL @ THE CLOSEST YOUVE BEEN TO HAVING SEX IS WHEN YOUR DAD USED TO FONDLE ULOL @ U HYPING TO ANYBODY AGAINf*ck OUTTA ERE
SADIJAF]SFSFSGFSDG

Guest haze-e
2300236a3938008938b722500183l.jpgIHEARTDUBSTEP WHAT YOU SAYING NOW U G?U STILL FINK UR LENGMAN YE WEN U CUM LIKE SUM REBORES REBORE OF PAUL SCHOLES AND OCD ALL MIXED UP IN A BLENDERLOL @ MY MARGE WALKIN IN THE ROOM SEEING THAT PIC OF YOUR BOAT AND LAUGHINGLOL @ U NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANY POONTANG LOL @ THE CLOSEST YOUVE BEEN TO HAVING SEX IS WHEN YOUR DAD USED TO FONDLE ULOL @ U HYPING TO ANYBODY AGAINf*ck OUTTA ERE
SADIJAF]SFSFSGFSDG
Ahhhaaha :D Pissed.

Durst Vs Iheartdubstep Alll this hype needs to be settled in shipment.
someone call out solo an dead his 5 mins of fame
what fame?reams vs iheartdubstepthey got it all to play for, someone could lose their bragging rights. even though reams is odds on favourite. we all know what can hapen in a 1on1its KiLa vs EsKi.

Durst Vs Iheartdubstep Alll this hype needs to be settled in shipment.
someone call out solo an dead his 5 mins of fame
what fame?reams vs iheartdubstepthey got it all to play for, someone could lose their bragging rights. even though reams is odds on favourite. we all know what can hapen in a 1on1its KiLa vs EsKi.
his lil improvement famekurmz got added to the 1vs1 list endment

Im losing what?Im still quite decent at the game.Ive stated before 1on1s mean nothing what so ever.Doing something in a game that is quite remarkable gets kudos from me.The times ive seen some of you lot do certain things have made me rate you.I have yet to see some people do things that i actualy thinks any good.