PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

Ive only seen Jstep and Rez do stuff that i actualy rate.Wiping out the whole 6 man in 1 round , get more then 100 kills in shipment , etc.I have yet to see anything that i rate from most people though.Couple man have seen the levels TBH.
c/swhat have u done macz?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only seen Jstep and Rez do stuff that i actualy rate.Wiping out the whole 6 man in 1 round , get more then 100 kills in shipment , etc.I have yet to see anything that i rate from most people though.Couple man have seen the levels TBH.
CO f*ckIN SIGNEgyptian is very f*cked now aswell....he's one of the best aswellCertain man go on like they gotta prove themsleves in these big 18 man free for alls and ting goin on like i aint using a M40A3 ACOG and still coming top 3 atleast :D

lol i know u man are tryna piss me offi know for a fact you was in that search an destroy game where the bomb was planted and i was the only one alive and duppied nuff guys with about a 5 guys with silenced mp5

lol i know u man are tryna piss me offi know for a fact you was in that search an destroy game where the bomb was planted and i was the only one alive and duppied nuff guys with about a 5 guys with silenced mp5
:D can anyone confirm this happened?

lol macz said from day he dont like S&D.other times ive seen macz do aightbut IMO.. if u cant work in s&d then boy..

:D

SAY f*ckIN WHATdsc00246yh4.jpg