PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, has Rez built up some sort of fake cod4 legacy purely by gassingcome like Gundam on pro
d*ckhead, everyones seen me in action. last man on search & destroy, deading of a full squad. im always on top of the roster like dreadlocks.mac now has got the 'michael owen' label. he used to be sick, now hes just a liability. then he got deaded by some any random guy called greed on TWO seperate occasions. started barling over mic n ting. FEELINGS WERE CAUGHT.and now to get his way back to the top, hes making up these dumb lies.i know macz is breaking down right now.when u jump on cod4 and see my levels and see macz, you'll have to laugh.
the f*ck you talkin aboutsee that pic i uploaded that was last night gu was in secondbut a low second way behind meknow the levels11 f*ckin 3an you quityour not that guythose that have played with rez knows he chats sh*t on a regmans breath must come like old kent roadbut yeh keep chattin initlike i said lets play a 1 on 1 with every single man watching

your not from south manadmit defeat
yhgrimeysoloegyptianj-step
? :D I'll be on tomorrow still...im to choong to play now tbh
that was a list of people that have beaten me in 1on1s, lolnow i get what solo was on about
lmaowho remembers the 1on1 with jsteprez was NOTTT on a rematch PMSL
man had the game for like a week. was jokes thou, shud have more 1on1s on dem big maps
wait, has Rez built up some sort of fake cod4 legacy purely by gassingcome like Gundam on pro
YES HE HAS.FROM MAN AINT ON 55 10TH PRESTIGE >>>>>>MANS NOT EVEN NEAR HAVIN A LEGACY.EVERY ONES NEAR EACH OTHER ON LEVELS.MACZ IS A CUNTFACE.
:D so ur telling me man on 55th gold cross are all bad bwoys. lmfao from when FRONTLINES on his and MIKELEGEND. frontlines SWAG he just bangs the game out and mikes on my levelLOL @ EVERYONE BEING NEAR EACHOTHERS LEVEL, OK DEN :D and macz, i aint even bothered to reply to u. dun told u ur terms & conditions to ear a 1on1 with me.10 o'clock set yh

lol, me and egyptian playing with some kids, who was getting beat by his marge. yute called her a bitch and all sorts. had to add him hes a shooterzak wa gwan wih the connection gee?
as i said in that update ps3 thread
The updates features and that are working well, but its online where it f*cks me over manevery time i try play a game online its got such f*cked up lag to the point where it signs me out of the PSNaaaaaaaaaaaargh so irritating
you see me signing in and out constantly man, pissing me offand allow saying i steal my neighbors connection man, i got a router and everything when i had v2.36 connection was cool man just this new update thats messing around

d*ckhead, everyones seen me in action. last man on search & destroy, deading of a full squad. im always on top of the roster like dreadlocks.mac now has got the 'michael owen' label. he used to be sick, now hes just a liability. then he got deaded by some any random guy called greed on TWO seperate occasions. started barling over mic n ting. FEELINGS WERE CAUGHT.and now to get his way back to the top, hes making up these dumb lies.i know macz is breaking down right now.when u jump on cod4 and see my levels and see macz, you'll have to laugh.
the f*ck you talkin aboutsee that pic i uploaded that was last night gu was in secondbut a low second way behind meknow the levels11 f*ckin 3an you quityour not that guythose that have played with rez knows he chats sh*t on a regmans breath must come like old kent roadbut yeh keep chattin initlike i said lets play a 1 on 1 with every single man watching
KUSJFLKSJFSGSGSGSFDD

KUSJFLKSJFSGSGSGSFDD
J;DFGKGDFVGFDFD]G#'DF;FD#DF;AAAAAAAAA

Thought i'd let u know.......FYBAR'S DA BEST.
lmaofybars got groupies
*sighs*aint he just.p.s there is only 1 of me, in a fanclub of my own.im the only groupie.
ahh i seeyr fybar's wifeyit all makes sense now.

lmaofybars got groupies
*sighs*aint he just.p.s there is only 1 of me, in a fanclub of my own.im the only groupie.
whats ur msn/myspace/digits/address/vital statisticsheard fubu looks like frank bruno still so holla

lmaofybars got groupies
whats ur msn/myspace/digits/address/vital statisticsheard fubu looks like frank bruno still so holla
if u wanna see my myspace..... look 4itherd ur mum look like eubank still. :D
lol @ scorpzz coming out of no where. lol @ fybar asking his gyal to come tru, to help him out
rez, no need 4 ur input, i suggest u keep quiet b4 i spill the beans...off 2 workbye