PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where u at
lol @ not being able to take a joke, calm down son. and u gotta earn ur spot against me boy
LOL @ them school boy shook onesRez: "Yeh your mums waste"Goon: "What you say?!"Rez stuttering: "er er i was joking obviously"get the f*ck outta here i called you out an you back down, back your talk bitch boyyou should feel honoured i even mentioned your name in the same sentence as a 1v1
i know this aint the same guy that got deaded by GRIMEY GREED!!!! talking greaze, llow it. that last sentence is a jokemacz can never chuck it to rez. ur was good back in the day, now lets be honest. UR ANYGUY!!!, name stopped holding weight after grimey merked youdisclaimer: THIS IS REAL TALK, NOT EVEN A SLEWING TING. U KNOW ITS TRUE TOO

where u at
lol @ not being able to take a joke, calm down son. and u gotta earn ur spot against me boy
LOL @ them school boy shook onesRez: "Yeh your mums waste"Goon: "What you say?!"Rez stuttering: "er er i was joking obviously"get the f*ck outta here i called you out an you back down, back your talk bitch boyyou should feel honoured i even mentioned your name in the same sentence as a 1v1
i know this aint the same guy that got deaded by GRIMEY GREED!!!! talking greaze, llow it. that last sentence is a jokemacz can never chuck it to rez. ur was good back in the day, now lets be honest. UR ANYGUY!!!, name stopped holding weight after grimey merked youdisclaimer: THIS IS REAL TALK, NOT EVEN A SLEWING TING. U KNOW ITS TRUE TOO
grimey greed also dealt with you and you quit owyameanlol @ sh*t when im still coming top 3 95% of the timecome we do this tonightno homo

grimey greed also dealt with you and you quit owyameanlol @ sh*t when im still coming top 3 95% of the timecome we do this tonightno homo
:D grimey beating me?as i remember he try step to me, sent 3 helis in and left him sekkled. he aint been seen since. would go back so u can see what he said, but i cant be f*cked.lol @ u being the only guy he can beat round here. shows what ur all about tbhu come top 95% of the time. I JUST COME TOP (u see the difference) holler when ur names put on some weight.

:D grimey beating me?as i remember he try step to me, sent 3 helis in and left him sekkled. he aint been seen since. would go back so u can see what he said, but i cant be f*cked.lol @ u being the only guy he can beat round here. shows what ur all about tbhu come top 95% of the time. I JUST COME TOP (u see the difference) holler when ur names put on some weight.
i know one of them grimey guys erkled u an you left dont hype itblad stop backing out an play methe little ratings you had are decreasing in every shook post i see

yh grimey boy (the good one) lol @ trying to put me on you LOW level, bout greed :lol:think of it this way, if ashman wanted a 1on1 with u... r u really gonna play him. u know what yh, work ur way back up the roster and you'll get ur shot at playing rez

yh grimey boy (the good one) lol @ trying to put me on you LOW level, bout greed :lol:think of it this way, if ashman wanted a 1on1 with u... r u really gonna play him. u know what yh, work ur way back up the roster and you'll get ur shot at playing rez
^^DIS GUY THINKS HE MADE IT.
come one now, everyone knows the deal.moved to b.kid the other day in a 1on1 aswell. had to do a liverpool comeback. its s'nuffin

so what u saying skemar. ur top 3 selected instead of solo?
nopeim far from thatim a sumtimes dude
so does ANYONE think there better than solo? or is j-step saying truth
jstep is chattin pieLOL @EWkgtrewakjirngpygh53HH55H solo you knowhe has improved but he isnt better than meFACTS

gassing

Ive only seen Jstep and Rez do stuff that i actualy rate.Wiping out the whole 6 man in 1 round , get more then 100 kills in shipment , etc.I have yet to see anything that i rate from most people though.Couple man have seen the levels TBH.