Exposing Heads

Exposing Heads

Guest AshMundo
Oh pls Ashley... I had many peircings before the cherry popped. :D
You had/have one on your lip.Now mans are gonna be wondering things more now sad.gifWHY PHAT BUMPER, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The innocense will be gone and the freak will dominate.A favourite sexual style will develop and the one known as the 20 year old virgin will just simply be a memory...........DAMN, IT ALREADY IS A MEMORY NOW :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AshMundo

So, this guy who made the topic, think to yourself, is this really a good exposure???If adidas was licking her p*ssy, then that would be an exposure.People give me jokes, like they have a very high level of women.

So, this guy who made the topic, think to yourself, is this really a good exposure???If adidas was licking her p*ssy, then that would be an exposure.People give me jokes, like they have a very high level of women.
Its only an exposure when hard facts are backed by claims.This tpic has none of those.No hear saysNo factsNo msn convo'sNo offkey pictures or stories...NOTHINGMAKING THIS WHOLE TOPIC...f*ck*ng SWAG

Guest AshMundo
Its only an exposure when hard facts are backed by claims.This tpic has none of those.No hear saysNo factsNo msn convo'sNo offkey pictures or stories...NOTHINGMAKING THIS WHOLE TOPIC...f*ck*ng SWAG
Standard.Where you been???

Standard.Where you been???
Moved House'sNo Net at new gaff yet...Plus work blocked the other vip, so couldnt get on while at work.Plus i have got mad busy with bookings and events, even during the week eves im mad busy with radio, production, kids etc...Life as a old man ....