ViP2 Wikipedia Article

Adidas

Guest Swiftie
Is anyone doing this? Heard people talking about it recently but has anyone actually put themselves forward to type and submit it?What things would need to be added to the article?How it all startedClassic MembersClassic Threads
Oh sh*t... O.Man hit me up.. I got caught up with the work and when the new logo touched dwn..I fell asleep fam....

Is anyone doing this? Heard people talking about it recently but has anyone actually put themselves forward to type and submit it?What things would need to be added to the article?How it all startedClassic MembersClassic Threads
Oh sh*t... O.Man hit me up.. I got caught up with the work and when the new logo touched dwn..I fell asleep fam....
im sleepin too man...some next sh*t has hit the ends

basically site come about when rwd went down come up all pinkeveryone used flashback (original vip2)me and tipper hooked up with blade and swiftie merged the 2vip2 went to old rwd colours everyone signed up except people who were already signed up 2 flashback and we took overenitially eith a phpbb then after a week or 2 moved onto ipb board.....

Guest Swiftie
im sleepin too man...some next sh*t has hit the ends
You good to go?