Questions

kurious

how on earth do you know space is expanding into nothing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift#Expansion_of_spacethat explains the redshift and how we no space is expanding.2 try 2 answer ur question as best as i can is..space + time = reality.time can only happen if space exists, as if there was no space then there wud b no time.therefore the only things real can only exist in space. this includes alternate dimension theories as teachnically its the same space used, just on a different spectrum. like if u fold up a piece of paper many times. its the same piece of paper, but bare folds n each fold represents a dimension.if there is no space, its no real. n if its not real, it doesn't exist. so its not a vacuum, its not blackness, its not empty space, its not nothingness. its jus not there

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its gona be a silly question i know.......but alie water needs 2 be at 100 celcius to evaporate? so when water evaporates by the sun its gna be at 100 degrees, so if u touch it ur gona get burnt*definitely realises 12 ppl will laugh but still doesnt know*
yeahboil the kettlestick ur hand in the steamits HOT
but wen sh*t evaporates naturally.......wen do u ever see sh*t boilin like a lake or sutin
again hang tite the people with There U grades at gcse physicsat any room temperature only a few water molecules have the energy needed 2 break the hydrogen bonds and evaporate... as temperature increases more molecules have the energy required 2 break the bonds and evaporatethat is how i understand itwhere i sthat toppatop neek with his physics degree im sure he can explain it
i see. safeps it was a B loland i b blackgang, fl is gona be hard if u came from say reason........but its so easy its unbelievablemake a few patternsweld them together in the arrangment window ting
I know how to use it matethis is what ppl ask me

what happens before were born? nothing silly rofldoes time exist? no, not imo anywaywhat happens after we die? the muscles in our body relax and we buss a sh*t initif god does exist how does he no wat were saying means..? god is meant to be the perfect being aka he has all the qualities that every person fails to havewhy are there different skin colours? becoz apprntly some races are reptiles. why are some races reptiles? becoz shaolin sinz said so.whats inside the earth? neo, morpheus and them mandid space ever start? will it ever end? my brain just fried a lildoes everything happen for a reason? donowhy do people become homosexual? because they're crazy son.how did religion start ? with raptor jzs, then progressed to jzshow were pyramids made?apprently, but dnt ask me im just a wannab philosophrwat reli happened to maddie? got sold by her parents to 08 jk the ripper for peas init.do people blind from birth have dreams? gd questiondo aliens reli exist? i refuse to believe that our solar system being 1 of billions is the only 1 with life forms.are hybrids true? what type of hybrids are we talking about matehow did stuff lyk cancer, aids start off? dono about cancer but face off started aidsif evolution is true why are there not half monkeys half humans?if dinosaurs were here before use, were did we come from? dun know the arrived on a meteor theory.wat reli happpened to michael jackson? abducted imowhy are out minds so limited? lol @ thinking we wernt injected with a syrum tht keeps us from accessing hlf of our brain becoz the illuminati doesnt wnt us to use our peter petrilli like powers to reclaim the world.off the top of my dome...

what happens before were born? read a history book. life doesnt revolve around udoes time exist? of course it does. the perception of time = time. as it is a human concept, like maths, it existswhat happens after we die? our bodies decompose until eventually all our properties are deposited back 2 the earth.if god does exist how does he no wat were saying means..? if god really does exist, then he is omnipotent. all knowing generally means he understands every languagewhy are there different skin colours? ppl's pigment is affected by where they live, which is generally classed as their race, but realistically if a white person moves 2 the equator then natural selection means in a million years his offspring would b blackwhats inside the earth? outer core=the earths crust, inner core=molten iron/lava/magma, center of the earth=solid iron ball. it givs us gravity and magnatismdid space ever start? will it ever end? the big bang started space, the big crunch will end space (just a theory, not even well belived) but then the big bang will jus occur agen in a neva ending cycle does everything happen for a reason? yes. its called the chaos theory a.k.a the butterfly effect. google itwhy do people become homosexual? nature or nurture? hu really cares, jus stay the f*ck away from mehow did religion start ? many theories, freudian theory is as usual the most funnyest. google the totem complex or ask me 2 explain furtherhow were pyramids made?by manual labour. sand + morter = brickswat reli happened to maddie? bad parenting.do people blind from birth have dreams? dreams r brain waves, not thru sight. yes they hav dreams, the ellectircal spikes still happen, they will experience em differently thodo aliens reli exist? ialien can also mean foriegn. in that respect then yes aliens exist.are hybrids true? what type of hybrids are we talking about matehow did stuff lyk cancer, aids start off? cancer is a natural bodily function when a cell mis-replicates. aids started from animal testing on monkeys, hu carry the original strain of aids.if evolution is true why are there not half monkeys half humans? neadathol is halfway thru evolving. hu then evolved into homosapiens (us). u wont find a monkeys head on human legs if dinosaurs were here before use, were did we come from? meteor wiped out most the world. then the living things were forced to evolvewat reli happpened to michael jackson? drugs can do sum crazy sh*twhy are out minds so limited? minds arent limited. i just answered every question u asked. they are jus ill informedoff the top of my dome...
YA DUN NO

what happens before were born? read a history book. life doesnt revolve around udoes time exist? of course it does. the perception of time = time. as it is a human concept, like maths, it existswhat happens after we die? our bodies decompose until eventually all our properties are deposited back 2 the earth.if god does exist how does he no wat were saying means..? if god really does exist, then he is omnipotent. all knowing generally means he understands every languagewhy are there different skin colours? ppl's pigment is affected by where they live, which is generally classed as their race, but realistically if a white person moves 2 the equator then natural selection means in a million years his offspring would b blackwhats inside the earth? outer core=the earths crust, inner core=molten iron/lava/magma, center of the earth=solid iron ball. it givs us gravity and magnatismdid space ever start? will it ever end? the big bang started space, the big crunch will end space (just a theory, not even well belived) but then the big bang will jus occur agen in a neva ending cycle does everything happen for a reason? yes. its called the chaos theory a.k.a the butterfly effect. google itwhy do people become homosexual? nature or nurture? hu really cares, jus stay the f*ck away from mehow did religion start ? many theories, freudian theory is as usual the most funnyest. google the totem complex or ask me 2 explain furtherhow were pyramids made?by manual labour. sand + morter = brickswat reli happened to maddie? bad parenting.do people blind from birth have dreams? dreams r brain waves, not thru sight. yes they hav dreams, the ellectircal spikes still happen, they will experience em differently thodo aliens reli exist? ialien can also mean foriegn. in that respect then yes aliens exist.are hybrids true? what type of hybrids are we talking about matehow did stuff lyk cancer, aids start off? cancer is a natural bodily function when a cell mis-replicates. aids started from animal testing on monkeys, hu carry the original strain of aids.if evolution is true why are there not half monkeys half humans? neadathol is halfway thru evolving. hu then evolved into homosapiens (us). u wont find a monkeys head on human legs if dinosaurs were here before use, were did we come from? meteor wiped out most the world. then the living things were forced to evolvewat reli happpened to michael jackson? drugs can do sum crazy sh*twhy are out minds so limited? minds arent limited. i just answered every question u asked. they are jus ill informedoff the top of my dome...
YA DUN NO
lol @ most of ur answers dunno wether u was being serious or tryna catch joke?lol @ summin hacking scorpzz account and being abit smart

what happens before were born? nothing silly rofldoes time exist? no, not imo anywaywhat happens after we die? the muscles in our body relax and we buss a sh*t initif god does exist how does he no wat were saying means..? god is meant to be the perfect being aka he has all the qualities that every person fails to havewhy are there different skin colours? becoz apprntly some races are reptiles. why are some races reptiles? becoz shaolin sinz said so.whats inside the earth? neo, morpheus and them mandid space ever start? will it ever end? my brain just fried a lildoes everything happen for a reason? donowhy do people become homosexual? because they're crazy son.how did religion start ? with raptor jzs, then progressed to jzshow were pyramids made?apprently, but dnt ask me im just a wannab philosophrwat reli happened to maddie? got sold by her parents to 08 jk the ripper for peas init.do people blind from birth have dreams? gd questiondo aliens reli exist? i refuse to believe that our solar system being 1 of billions is the only 1 with life forms.are hybrids true? what type of hybrids are we talking about matehow did stuff lyk cancer, aids start off? dono about cancer but face off started aidsif evolution is true why are there not half monkeys half humans?if dinosaurs were here before use, were did we come from? dun know the arrived on a meteor theory.wat reli happpened to michael jackson? abducted imowhy are out minds so limited? lol @ thinking we wernt injected with a syrum tht keeps us from accessing hlf of our brain becoz the illuminati doesnt wnt us to use our peter petrilli like powers to reclaim the world.off the top of my dome...
Coulda aced my G.C.S.E.'s with these revision tips.

lol @ summin hacking scorpzz account and being abit smart
lol @ thinking i come on here to do anything besides chat sh*t, link up with ps3 goons, waste time and catch jkei give my srs input @ random times.those answers not being my srs input, well 1 or 2 of them.

YA DUN NO
lol @ most of ur answers dunno wether u was being serious or tryna catch joke?lol @ summin hacking scorpzz account and being abit smart
scorps was catchin jokes obviouslyn hacking his account? i quoated him n changed his answers cos it was easier

why waste times with building new nuke weapons when we could bang out a space based mass driver(no justice league)
Dont know much about this, but i guess the world isnt at a stage where its countries can cooperate enough to do this. If any country was to do this successfully, the rest of the world would fight over it.

a fewis gobal warming REALLY happeningis the milky way really at the center of the universewhy waste times with building new nuke weapons when we could bang out a space based mass driver(no justice league)
yes global warming is really happeningThere is no centre of the universe! According to the standard theories of cosmology, the universe started with a "Big Bang" about 14 billion years ago and has been expanding ever since. Yet there is no centre to the expansion. It is the same everywhere. The Big Bang should not be visualised as an ordinary explosion. The universe is not expanding out from a centre into space. The whole universe itself is expanding and it is doing so equally at all places, as far as we can tell. once agen, refer to the red shiftthere r over 1000 nuclear weapons in the world. yet only 52 careflully placed nukes r needed 2 destroy all life on earth. y do u need ne other weapons?

YA DUN NO
scorps was catchin jokes obviouslyn hacking his account? i quoated him n changed his answers cos it was easier
cum lyk 1 of dem ppl in a tym delayul probably clock on sum tym next month imo..

a fewis gobal warming REALLY happeningis the milky way really at the center of the universewhy waste times with building new nuke weapons when we could bang out a space based mass driver(no justice league)
yes global warming is really happeningThere is no centre of the universe! According to the standard theories of cosmology, the universe started with a "Big Bang" about 14 billion years ago and has been expanding ever since. Yet there is no centre to the expansion. It is the same everywhere. The Big Bang should not be visualised as an ordinary explosion. The universe is not expanding out from a centre into space. The whole universe itself is expanding and it is doing so equally at all places, as far as we can tell. once agen, refer to the red shiftthere r over 1000 nuclear weapons in the world. yet only 52 careflully placed nukes r needed 2 destroy all life on earth. y do u need ne other weapons?
if the universes was started with abig bag there would have to be a center to it everything would expand from that point outwords would it not n so far on the map of the universe the milky appears to be smack bang in the middlea space bassed mass drive=wiping countries of the map in one shot

YA DUN NO
cum lyk 1 of dem ppl in a tym delayul probably clock on sum tym next month imo..
yeh ur probly rightoh well

why waste times with building new nuke weapons when we could bang out a space based mass driver(no justice league)
Dont know much about this, but i guess the world isnt at a stage where its countries can cooperate enough to do this. If any country was to do this successfully, the rest of the world would fight over it.
mass driver=rail gun