Smoking Thread

j-step

Also I put alittle tobacco right at the bottom of the spliff to stop the weed feedback and so I blaze all the weed in the zoot before i dash it, bare jewish i know
i used to get slewed for doin dat....wen i used to do dat it always used to end up avin too much baccy in the spliff.....dat was time ago tho, nw a days i never do dat sh*t, n i only put like a sprinkle of baccy in jus to help it burng SLIGHTLY....its wen i came to realise tobbacco is the enemy to ur spliff man, proper deads out the taste, the buzz, the smell, the everything.
Always a light sprinkle, I just put a wedge on baccy at the roach end so when I smoked all the weed I can just dash it without wasting pure weed, I hate smoking the bottom.
ye but u will hardly loose much weed, and jus make a slightly bigger roach if u dnt like it too small or wteva...if u get any feedback from ur roll, ur gna av bare baccy flying into ur teeth and down ur throat lol, which is NOT the one, deads out the whole bun.

Also I put alittle tobacco right at the bottom of the spliff to stop the weed feedback and so I blaze all the weed in the zoot before i dash it, bare jewish i know
i used to get slewed for doin dat....wen i used to do dat it always used to end up avin too much baccy in the spliff.....dat was time ago tho, nw a days i never do dat sh*t, n i only put like a sprinkle of baccy in jus to help it burng SLIGHTLY....its wen i came to realise tobbacco is the enemy to ur spliff man, proper deads out the taste, the buzz, the smell, the everything.
Always a light sprinkle, I just put a wedge on baccy at the roach end so when I smoked all the weed I can just dash it without wasting pure weed, I hate smoking the bottom.
top loadingfrowned upon if ur sharingspecially with them cats that suck it down to the end

Guest Radio
top loadingfrowned upon if ur sharingspecially with them cats that suck it down to the end
I love drawing the cat pure tobacco that taste like weed, makes me feel happy.

But yh, whats the food saying in your bits though?Some of my boys have got some peng sativa tbh gonna pick up a half when I finish work
yh chinese & turkish restaurant r on pointnt rly a mac dz guy but its deyah. sams moar time, go halves on a score meal.

btw i love it when people come out with all these lovely exotic names when most of the green in this country is grown here by vietnamese illegals who jus bang out the same super skunk over and over
Yep
Nah there sh*t always dried out, decent but dry
"This sh*t here nigga, nigga this sh*t right here, this sh*t here nigga, this is KILLAKRYPTOCHRONITE"Katt Williams >>>>>>>> _______________________.We should have a ViP2 blazeup but bare d*ckheads would try come.I'm talking like a half Oz each or suttin.
You would have to ban all the black people from coming, niggas always know how to spoil sh*t More time i always blaze down to the roach i hate wasting zootsWho's know bout S roach >>> each and every, none of that fluff in your mouth

Guest Radio
btw i love it when people come out with all these lovely exotic names when most of the green in this country is grown here by vietnamese illegals who jus bang out the same super skunk over and over
Yep
Nah there sh*t always dried out, decent but dry
"This sh*t here nigga, nigga this sh*t right here, this sh*t here nigga, this is KILLAKRYPTOCHRONITE"Katt Williams >>>>>>>> _______________________.We should have a ViP2 blazeup but bare d*ckheads would try come.I'm talking like a half Oz each or suttin.
You would have to ban all the black people from coming, niggas always know how to spoil sh*t More time i always blaze down to the roach i hate wasting zootsWho's know bout S roach >>> each and every, none of that fluff in your mouth
Just mesh soem baccy by the roach, no feed back and you don't need to blaze it down to the roach

scdl3l.jpgIMO Berkshire is turning into some sort of crackhead land..Can only pick up 'draw' in certain ends,every where else is crackBut still bubblegum and AK47 is the ting that get's billed round hereOccasional skank in the L, it's nothingAnything else dun even get a seeing to,straight weed when I'm here

{NORE}NA I DNT SMOKE BONGS DATS ONLY FOR THE WIERDOS, NORE ALLWAYS GOOD WID A HALF OZ AN BEERS YO{NORE}
I make my life decisions based on Noreaga quotes too. Almost died a horrible death by drowning when I tried to run laps around the English channel, but it's okay because finally I've found a kindred spirit. Salutations.

has anyone smoked one of these?super-tulip-joint.jpgdun know the paper-mache/oragami skills applied to billin up.....for those of u wid too much time on ya hands laugh.gifimage094.jpg
how do u do it?
tulip-joint.gifMaking a Tulip jointA tulip will get you totally stoned, succes guaranteed. The funny thing with a Tulip is that it will burn till its dead. There is no way to put it aside and finisch it later. So don't roll it when you just want to get a bit stoned.Take two papers and stick them together (1), fold it and stick it together again so you will get a pointy bag (2). Make a mixture of tabacco and weed and fill the bag with it and close it (3).Take a piece of thick paper, same length as an rolling paper and make a pipe out of it. Role a piece of rolling paper around it and stick it together (4).Take another piece of rolling paper and cut off the sticky part (5) We will use it to connect the tulip (3) to the Pipe (4)Open the bag and put the pipe in the mixture of tabacco and weed. Now you get the hard part. Wrap the paper of the bag around the pipe and tape it with the piece of rolling paper you cut off. The problem can be that this piece of paper breaks, so don't make it to wet. Time to get stoned.

the hits on tulips are f*ckin crazy, ive never made a super one (where the straw is a normal spliff, so once u done the tulip head it burns into the normal zoot), but from the normal ones ive done....boy its a nice way to get stoned VERY QUICKLY, with no bong, heavy hits.....its good for a maaaasive special sesh, sumin a lil different i guess, dem one offs.some ppl dnt like it cos its go harsh tho, and it rinses your weed quick.