Official LIVE thread

Numero001

styles p was sick, one of the realest guys in the game atm. bare man in there man felt a little self conscious being the one of the only chicks after a while lol. Played a nice mix of classics, new stuff & freestyles and generally got a heavy reaction from the crowd.
What was the 112 member saying?

styles p was sick, one of the realest guys in the game atm. bare man in there man felt a little self conscious being the one of the only chicks after a while lol. Played a nice mix of classics, new stuff & freestyles and generally got a heavy reaction from the crowd.
What was the 112 member saying?
his involvement in the show got cancelled a couple weeks back, he went to the bet awards instead lol. we had some british rnb guy called dele or something he was alrite tho

whers dem mans locks?I forgot to ask themKlash got boyed, some 10 min set, repped TF hard thoMe wilein to mind sex was a next tripgot back stage with some 'reporters'lol at getting address to the holiday innAnd instead chilling on curbside with 2 2 revoloutionries then hopping bus to my yardNo groupie luv out here mate

Yeah what was the deal with Klash did he juss show up late or something?Dead Prez smacked it, performed everything I wanted to hear minus Propaganda, Twenty and Animal In Man (though I was sure I weren't hearin those two)Even their new stuff sounded sick, swear when their set was done they just straight ducked? Cuz after that it was Club NME's super indie night

nah they hung around a piecegave out autographs/cd at the front and then cut thru some side door (which is where i slipped in past security)chilled with them upstairs for a few minutesthen they went out the artist exit, took some photos with peeps whilst they waited for their cab

The youtube track (Radio Frequency) I posted above was the first tune they perfomed. :)Yeah, Klash wasn't too happy about something....you can hear him saying how pissed off he was even after he was offstage.Good set by Dead Prez, I wanted to hear more from their first album, such as Police State, Animal in Man, and Happiness.I always knew the place was bound to erupt as soon as HipHop came on....on a side note, that Palestine rapper chick has some body on her.......God damn!!!! I couldn't wait to she turned around. :)