Here's a question!

Goddaz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the thoughts of death alone to some will repell most from the question but please answer, it can be short & sweet or an essay but just make it your own personal thoughts.Is death in the physical the end?
whats that r-kelly bar from bump n grind "my hearts tellin me no but my bodys tellin me yea" (no homo) lol but yeah my belief is somewhere along those lines i dont want it to be the end but i fear it will just be blackness forever

its traditionally the end of the physical,i know that much
Ok,Employ the idea of children into the answering, do u still stand by ur answer
dnt fully understand wat u mean gangim saying theres wat i know(the body dies),wat i wud like to believe(there is nothing),wat i suspect (there is something) and certain things i have to take into account (i wont know til im dead,or if thers nothing then i wont even know it will be irrelevant)the question relates to cartesian dualism which i cant say i can confirm or negate as valid theory ,so ,apart from in arguments on the forum i dnt rly think about it that much anymore...,but yes i do live my life in fears of an afterlife of some kind

I believe that death is the end of everything, no reincarnation, no heaven or hell, just game over.
i lean more towards this statementbut also consider da fact tht there cld b a after life.
I think you'd lean back to the opposite if you employ one of the following into the answer:ChildrenIs your physical limited to being able to touch someone? or seeing someone in the mind sufficient?What's your definition of physical death?Many are not here in the physical but impact on the physical world you live in many ways.?

Ok,Employ the idea of children into the answering, do u still stand by ur answer
LOL, what the f*ck does that mean?Do you mean, what wopuld you tell your children?
if so, wud have the teachings of the bible as a basic instructions,add science,education and wallah,its there own choice wat they choose to believe,but bible sh*t as standard

I believe that death is the end of everything, no reincarnation, no heaven or hell, just game over.
i lean more towards this statementbut also consider da fact tht there cld b a after life.
I think you'd lean back to the opposite if you employ one of the following into the answer:ChildrenIs your physical limited to being able to touch someone? or seeing someone in the mind sufficient?What's your definition of physical death?Many are not here in the physical but impact on the physical world you live in many ways.?
physical death = no longer here in mind imo.tbh, i see what you mean but that's just the memories of what they did while they were alive.

LOL, what the f*ck does that mean?Do you mean, what wopuld you tell your children?
lmao nahYour children have your physical characteristics yeah, so i'm arguing how can you therefore cease existing in the physical. In addition you can add your siblings into the equation, your parents & so fourth...You get it now?

The problem with this subject is, people overcomplicate it, for no reason. When you die, you rot. Your children take your characteristics, yes, but your still dead. Physical, mental, everything. Your physical existance ends when you are no longer breathing and your heart stops beating. Its not dependant on if your children, or whatever, have inherited any of your characteristics. To say so, is very silly.

lol @ the people who say they dont believe in religion but believe their going to either heaven or hell.
Lmao i hear you bloodLets not get into a debate about religion coz I dismiss alot of it & we'll be going into the realms of faith/belief which are subjective.