Here's a question!

Goddaz

sounds like a dumb question to mein the physicalobviously, what is there to debatei havnt read any other posts,
Contributed nothing laugh.gif
LOL man come onits not a deep question, u die, ur body is gonewhether u are cremated or buriedunless u look at it technically, whereby over how ever many years ur rot into the earth then the trees gain nurishment from the soil u was buried inwhat what, really jus what

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

physical.....yesbut my spirit/soul will move on to the afterlife
Yup
Jodie that sandwhich looks impeccable wtfI believe in heaven, though i'd prefer reincarnation.
Do you agree with me about the sandwich? smile.gif If you do...
What's the ratio of honey to peanut butter with regards to banana, and does the bread have to be toasted ?
Bread doesnt have to be toasted...but it can be to have a grilled sandwich.More peanute butter than honey. Jus a lil splodge of it in the middle. And fill it all up with banana.Honey doesnt have to be added, but for that extra sweetness, it will do good.

Yup
Jodie that sandwhich looks impeccable wtfI believe in heaven, though i'd prefer reincarnation.
Do you agree with me about the sandwich? smile.gif If you do...
What's the ratio of honey to peanut butter with regards to banana, and does the bread have to be toasted ?
Bread doesnt have to be toasted...but it can be to have a grilled sandwich.More peanute butter than honey. Jus a lil splodge of it in the middle. And fill it all up with banana.Honey doesnt have to be added, but for that extra sweetness, it will do good.
*salivates*I'm gonna go overboard with the fillings but idc thanks for the recipe, I have a good one for cinnamon grahams if you want it.

Yup
Do you agree with me about the sandwich? :D If you do...
*salivates*I'm gonna go overboard with the fillings but idc thanks for the recipe, I have a good one for cinnamon grahams if you want it.
unsure.gif i dnt like them.

many guys completely discounting prospects of zombification and cryogenic stasis etc
me in 012 tbh. jus b4 the dino ressorextion.
lol @ not having yr brain put into a t-rex's body come 012 imo
lol @ thinkin tht by the time im unfrozen tht i wnt have access to a lab full of syrums to make me alpha-delta squad. up.alpha-delta squad>trexhead

Guest djbmc
I know the thoughts of death alone to some will repell most from the question but please answer, it can be short & sweet or an essay but just make it your own personal thoughts.Is death in the physical the end?
in the physical of course it is, spiritual is another question

many guys completely discounting prospects of zombification and cryogenic stasis etc
me in 012 tbh. jus b4 the dino ressorextion.
lol @ not having yr brain put into a t-rex's body come 012 imo
lol @ thinkin tht by the time im unfrozen tht i wnt have access to a lab full of syrums to make me alpha-delta squad. up.alpha-delta squad>trexhead
lol @ thinking trexguy wont throw tanks at ads mandem ona regstbh my brain is just a motor decoy,my spiritual essence will take the form of a debilitating soundwave or suttin imo