Lil Wayne ft Static Major- Lollipop

GoldCoast

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to static major? how did he die?
A brain aneurism.
Nah it wasnt an aneurism, that was just Chinese whispers. Smoke (who was in Playa with Static) posted this on his MySpace page:
There have been many different speculations about the death of my brother, Stephen Ellis "Static/Major" Garrett. I write this blog entry to set the record straight. I, also, ask that you direct all to this blog for the truth. I spoke to my sister-in-law, Static's wife, yesterday at the funeral, and she, again, permits me to do this. She, also, wants all to know "the truth in the booth."On the day of February 25th, Static was in Atlanta, and began to feel sick. His desire was to go home (Louisville, Kentucky) to be around family and seek medical attention. He had a virus. I, still, don't know what the name of this virus was, but it was not a life-threatening issue, I do know. This particular virus affects the muscles, throat (quivering of the voice), as well as, causes drooping of the eye. He had no history of illnesses or anything of that nature.Anyone that knows Static, knows that he didn't like hospitals. He suffered the death of his sister in the late 80's, when we first met, and had a conscious or phobia about hospitals. I'm sure he's not the only one. I, now, have that conscious. But, he knew he needed medical attention to become well.When he admitted himself to Baptist Hospital East in Louisville, Kentucky, the doctors presented him with medicine that would treat the virus. The treatment was taking the medicine through a shunt, in the neck, which treats more severe cases of this virus. Quicker than taking pills for days. Though, he didn't want the shunt, the doctors insisted that he treat it this way. The treatment was a form of dialysis to filter the blood of the virus.He called his mom and told her, "Mama, something doesn't feel right. It hurts." When the doctor's were made aware that the shunt was hurting him, they took it out......it was over! When taking the shunt out, they took it out in the wrong manner that resulted in damaging the artery. He bled to death! They killed my brother, his wife's husband, his kids' father, his mom's son, and the world's musical inspiration.His death was ruled "accidental". He didn't have to die!But, I will say this. In situations like these, I feel that it was time to go home. And, it's not our decision on whether or not to stay. There is one thing that's guaranteed in this life, and that is, we all have to die, in some point and time, and in some way or another.The moral of this story is do not put off for tomorrow what u could do today! Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not promised! Do whatever it is that you have to do and whatever it is that you want to do TODAY!I will be writing more on Static/Major, due to the fact that I, regardless, am highly upset and disappointed in Baptist Hospital East and their procedures on Monday, February 25, 2008.

Guest Mickey Kane
this tune is big, its the crossover song that will launch him into the big league, selling millions.
I see you & Lil' Wayne have had your doctor's giving you similar prescriptions for whatever ailment you seem to be suffering from...

Guest Smell Of Death
this tune is big, its the crossover song that will launch him into the big league, selling millions.
I see you & Lil' Wayne have had your doctor's giving you similar prescriptions for whatever ailment you seem to be suffering from...
lolA Millie is a f*ckin beast doe

We all know what I said and we all know that majority of the time I am right.Bully is normally right also and we know what he is saying.TF hasnt commented so we dont know his standpoint.So taking the above factors into consideration, I think this will be a big first-week seller. No one else's opinion matters really.Most albums dont sell over 1.8m let alone Hip Hop so thats obvious. Infact, its common sense. Unless your in the upper echelon and considered a pop superstar such as Alicia Keys, Kanye, Mary J on the Black music side, you'll find it hard to surpass 1.5

We all know what I said and we all know that majority of the time I am right.
We all know you chat a lot of sh*t, star.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, so the detractors will have you believe. Accept it or not, I have made a couple mistakes but I have made some very good and solid predictions that have come to pass, so disperse you little peasant

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so the detractors will have you believe. Accept it or not, I have made a couple mistakes but I have made some very good and solid predictions that have come to pass, so disperse you little peasant
I was only joking fambo no. 5, you are a profit in my eyes.

Now you feel the need to resort to jokes because you were spouting melodic air and spit.

Now you feel the need to resort to jokes because you were spouting melodic air and spit.
No, I was just winding you up, but if your recent post has given you a sense of empowerment, feel free to believe what you wish. You still chat sh*t sometimes, you even admitted it, ha!

No, I was just winding you up, but if your recent post has given you a sense of empowerment, feel free to believe what you wish. You still chat sh*t sometimes, you even admitted it, ha!
laugh.gif Although at the time it wasnt sh*t, it just got proven wrong in the end.

Average,I still feel weezy is very overated.
LOL at thinking Weezy can be rated against anyone, he is on another planet and that is why people listen to him
My thoughts exactly. What other rapper could/would put out a track like this? Snoop maybe, in light of Sensual Seduction? I dunno, but either way Wayne is very much of the moment, and I commend him.