Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

• 2 weeks later...
Shane Black Receives Death Note

Source: Deadline January 13, 2011

Shane Black has been brought aboard the live-action adaptation of the manga series Death Note as a director, Deadline reports.

The series, which is collected in 13 volumes and was a bestseller in Japan, was written by Tsugumi Ohba and artist Takeshi Obata and centers around highschooler Light Yagami who finds a book called the Death Note which has the power to kill anyone whose name is written within it.

Black is best known as a screenwriter, responsible for Lethal Weapon, The Monster Squad and The Last Boy Scout (among others). He also made his directing debut with 2005's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, for which he also provided the script.

Read more: Shane Black Receives Death Note - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73235#ixzz1B0TrurAn

its really happening :(

Nothing is really epic on Berserk proportions I feel. However "Claymore" / "Vinland Saga" are a good shout though if you like that old dark ages medieval type of sh*t.

Other than that, you can check out "Vagabond", "Monster" & "Eden", and see if you like them.

Nothing is really epic on Berserk proportions I feel. However "Claymore" / "Vinland Saga" are a good shout though if you like that old dark ages medieval type of sh*t.

Other than that, you can check out "Vagabond", "Monster" & "Eden", and see if you like them.

already read Claymore, it's aite but never on Berserk levels

wanted suttin with abit of fantasy tbh but i'm gonna start on Eden though

safe!

I didn't I just skimmed past the first chapters , I think I said I wasn't that big a fan of the art I've been reading lots of sh*t at work so I gave it another shot same with Eden an bastard aswell

bit dodgey reading sennin at work though , you can never really tell when there is going to be some tits or something