GTAIV

VonBoyage

not to fuss with the delay tbh lol *jus actin tuff*
Did you pre-order online or did you go to the store.I currently have an online pre-order but might just pop down to hmv and pre-order it there to ensure I have it on the day.I don't wanna take the risk that I won't get it on the day but I want them free ms points.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some places might have it in stocki remember i was in states when the ps3 came out and they had it in store like 2 weeks before the launch. and cds hit stores like 2/3 week before they come out. depends on distributor. some times mix ups even happen. like i kno a artist whos cd came out in europe 2 months before the american release. even songs hadnt been cleared and features hadnt been paid off. so the warehouse has them made from time.but i doubt placed have gta right now. the couple ppl i kno in gamestation and cex would been shottin it already

Did you pre-order online or did you go to the store.I currently have an online pre-order but might just pop down to hmv and pre-order it there to ensure I have it on the day.I don't wanna take the risk that I won't get it on the day but I want them free ms points.
nah the store is not takin pre orders . . .if ur not fussed jus order online . . .got mine for 36 . . .

nah the store is not takin pre orders . . .if ur not fussed jus order online . . .got mine for 36 . . .
I've ordered online and they said most likely it will be dispatched so I receive it on the day.I'll have to check with them a few days before release to make sure they have the goods in stock and ready for dispatch for the day before release.

Guy at my Local Currys was supposedly telling my cousin the other day they have GTA4 all in stock in the back rooms. Seems way too early for that.
He's chatting sh*t. They get it the day before at the earliest
No its normally a few days, mates have worked in stores before and jacked football manager
Yeah that was in the store from a couple days before. Thats a big game, but generally its there the day before