The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

lol joe grind hasnt changed a bit since bloody raw.them old tunes are so hard, old skool buck & giggs>>>>>>>>>>>>f*ck it all of them>>>>>>>>>>>>>just bare hunger and greaze in their bars. whos that fake american on track 7 in bloody raw though? them days when people had no shame.

I GOT MY OWN FANS THAT REALLY LOVE JOE (GRIIIIIIIIIIND)THAT KINDA THAT MESSAGE ME LIKE YA WAN BLOWI REPLY L.O.L,L.M.A.O(LAUGHIN QUITE HARD)sorry but f*ck offGrind>>>>so sh*t he is too muchwhich ends up with wheelsI refuse to believe he spat that verse on the walk in the park albumbaitly ghost written he is shiiiiiitgonna download his mixtape now stillki is going down the same road wack but too much

I GOT MY OWN FANS THAT REALLY LOVE JOE (GRIIIIIIIIIIND)THAT KINDA THAT MESSAGE ME LIKE YA WAN BLOWI REPLY L.O.L,L.M.A.O(LAUGHIN QUITE HARD)sorry but f*ck offGrind>>>>so sh*t he is too muchwhich ends up with wheelsI refuse to believe he spat that verse on the walk in the park albumbaitly ghost written he is shiiiiiitgonna download his mixtape now stillki is going down the same road wack but too much
lahi understands about joe grindhis verse on test out the 9 remix (i think thats wot ure on about) is way 2 muchLOOK FAM DONT DO THATARMS LEGS U CAN LOOSE THATSHUT URE BRAIN DOWN U CNT REBOOT THATf*ck OFFDWFQKOFCDVC64YTV123343RFCR7686

lahi understands about joe grindhis verse on test out the 9 remix (i think thats wot ure on about) is way 2 muchLOOK FAM DONT DO THATARMS LEGS U CAN LOOSE THAT9's TEKS MY NIGGAS SHOOT THATSHUT URE BRAIN DOWN U CNT REBOOT THATUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMf*ck OFFDWFQKOFCDVC64YTV123343RFCR7686
fixed but c/s wholeheartedly

those bars are too much for himthose aint his barsbait boost or buck or suttin wrote it for himcos thats the best intro on the whole album and it was a classic album at that so boy
nah he wrote them, probably just modified giggs bars from the original."if i squeeze of the lead take off half of your leg,trust me, it wont grow back!"

I dnt know tho cos joe grinds bars are often pretty decent but its just his abysmal flow nd delivery that lets him down

this is HARDAnd some of his similes have been both the most long-winded and funny at the same tymI AINT OLD MCDONALD OR A DUDE THAT RUNS A FARMWHAT I'M TRYNA SAY FAM IS DAT I AINT PETTING

those bars are too much for himthose aint his barsbait boost or buck or suttin wrote it for himcos thats the best intro on the whole album and it was a classic album at that so boy
nah he wrote them, probably just modified giggs bars from the original."if i squeeze of the lead take off half of your leg,trust me, it wont grow back!"
why is he always sh*t then?them bars are genius