Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattthernbsinger

have you met or linked any1 from the internet?

Guest Rix

I remember first time i linked a girl from facepic man was nervoussh*t weren't acceptable them days.

boy in the younger days at skool when man used to be on teen chat even tho man was meant to be doin workthem times there where u used to put ur fone on silent incase u walked past the gal and she was butters u wud just walk down the steps of the train station back up the other side to go home and just before the train leaves u shout thru the window ur butters!!! lol

LMAO @ the answer being "No" in '08.This is almost as dumb as asking if we like having sex.
noin 08

Guest Mr. Estacado

Dun know the Face-pic/Facehood/Hi5/Profile-Pic/Myspace/Bebo/Facebook/Whereareyounow/Standard procedures in the year two thousand and eight.

Not really. Never linked anyone off of those face-pic sites, and if I did link someone it wasn't for the intention of doing something, but that's not to say it didn't happen.

Yes... but not with the intention of having sex.Linked people from RWD/UTZ and recently one chick from Myspace... Ended up dating 2 and 2 became my tight bredrins.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Yes... but not with the intention of having sex.Linked people from RWD/UTZ and recently one chick from Myspace... Ended up dating 2 and 2 became my tight bredrins.
Didn't know you had it in you, Rhian.

LMAO oh pls... I've linked a few chicks.. like I said these links weren't with the intention of having sex tongue.gif

Guest Mr. Estacado
LMAO oh pls... I've linked a few chicks.. like I said these links weren't with the intention of having sex tongue.gif
Oh so you were taking them seriously? wifey ting?

Guest Vaseline
Swear you linked Subz from UTZ?

oooooooooooohh snap i remember that im not sure if it was phat bumpa if it was u, why?subz look f*cked no homo hes some f*ck*ng loser

Oh so you were taking them seriously? wifey ting?
But of course!
LOL NEVER... he tried to but I was never on him to go link him... Subz is over dodgy.

never in my life have i done this as i was told back in the days of rwd that this is waste so i dont know why you lot are doing it now.

Guest Mr. Estacado
never in my life have i done this as i was told back in the days of rwd that this is waste so i dont know why you lot are doing it now.
The_Wire_Jimmy_McNulty.jpg