(PS3) VIP2 PRO LEAGUE

mR ReZiW

LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

i might allow this compcosting me goals when the balls going from in my defensive 1/3 to the half way lineback to the defensive 1/3 but not even AT the players feet,ALONGSIDE himtravelling with himso i cant even attempt a tackle or anythingwas a crucial goal aswelldont see the point in playing reallyit happened in both games
It effects everyone I'd say...Though I thought it was ok in that game.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

okwhich of my goals in those games did that happen to youi am also aware it doesn'tit's great everyone is prepared to play through itim notreziw,im clicking quit event+it's not workingWTF

Hold on, Reziw why are you top? I can't see you scores but I see Sho has left the comp and voided all of his fixtures.Ahh I see ... this is bollocks.How's everyone getting 6 points against Sho when I ACTUALLY PLAYED HIM... This is bullshit.And Sho, which goals you talking about? I don't recall any being out of the ordinary...It's only a little piss about comp man, Evo online is never gonna be perfect.f*cks sake.

Hold on, Reziw why are you top? I can't see you scores but I see Sho has left the comp and voided all of his fixtures.Ahh I see ... this is bollocks.How's everyone getting 6 points against Sho when I ACTUALLY PLAYED HIM... This is bullshit.And Sho, which goals you talking about? I don't recall any being out of the ordinary...It's only a little piss about comp man, Evo online is never gonna be perfect.f*cks sake.
u had a game in hand sho quit n every1 else gets 3 points from him hence me being level points but better goal differencethout u knew about football matt

u had a game in hand sho quit n every1 else gets 3 points from him hence me being level points but better oal difference
It's still bollocks though init. Gives people a big advantage over me now.Anyway, I'm playing Skemar now so lets see.

u had a game in hand sho quit n every1 else gets 3 points from him hence me being level points but better oal difference
It's still bollocks though init. Gives people a big advantage over me now.Anyway, I'm playing Skemar now so lets see.
thats the way the cookie crumbles

Guest Sho Case

if you read what i said matt1 cost me1 didnt1 was in the 1st game1 was in the 2ndfurthermore once its a pisstaketwice is just mocking itcouldve happened in a friendly or suttinbut both group games,thats longi CBA with thatbut even before that i already said i aint even feeling the servers..feel free to take a next angle though

im not even feeling the servers ATMbut im finding my feet with this teamthe formations clicked
i might allow this compcosting me goals when the balls going from in my defensive 1/3 to the half way lineback to the defensive 1/3 but not even AT the players feet,ALONGSIDE himtravelling with himso i cant even attempt a tackle or anythingwas a crucial goal aswelldont see the point in playing reallyit happened in both games

Guest Sho Case
lol Why did sho quit?
i cudnt make any sense of what he said, seems like he dnt like losing tttt
LOL @ you thinking i type like youor suffer from what it is you do

On a level though, sho just join back man. Everyones gunna get f*cked up with lag and sh*t. I don't take online serious anyways, whoever beats me online here i know im better than them offline. You take it too serious cuz, ease up!Come we play our games 2moz.