(PS3) VIP2 PRO LEAGUE

mR ReZiW

LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

reziw f*ck off man swear downsoon as u start losing the lag kicks inim not playin u unless i hostprickeveryone else is bless but urs hmm
f*ck OFF, THIS GUY CAN f*ck*ng GAS. MY MANS HURT COS I WAS 10 MEN DOW SINCE THE 20TH MIN HE WAS WINNING 2-1 THEN I CAME BACK 2 GOALS IN TH LAST 5 MINS. LOLi hate wen people try use lag as an excuse n he dissconnected rite at after my 2nd goal3-2 to me YIPPE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
if its worse why are u man playing on there. worse then ps2 ya know. lmao most of u have 360s aswelljust use the analogue on 360 cos if u try use d-pad it feels weird.
thats why i llowed this companalog loose,cant run in straight lines diagonallyd-pads f*cked up,on some roller axiswhich is why i tried to hustle with the swag ps3 servers but it got too much

MATTS DONE FOR, LOL. MANZ PLAYED 16 GAMES N HES 3RD. EMBARRASSINGANYONE FREE, IM ON A 2 GAME WINNING STREAK, DRC WOTS GOOD??
Boss I've got the worst team out of all the big players, but you still didn't beat me once.End of the day when you come up against people with superhumans, you can outplay them all you want until that player gets the ball and runs through walls.

MATTS DONE FOR, LOL. MANZ PLAYED 16 GAMES N HES 3RD. EMBARRASSINGANYONE FREE, IM ON A 2 GAME WINNING STREAK, DRC WOTS GOOD??
Boss I've got the worst team out of all the big players.
lies, lyon is better dan VALENCIA, ARSENAL N A.MADRRID.BENZEMA,BAROS N GOVOU UP FRONT SAY NO MORE
Defence and midfield is sh*t though, apart from Juninho.LOL @ them being better than Valencia or Arsenal.Don't be silly

Boss I've got the worst team out of all the big players.
lies, lyon is better dan VALENCIA, ARSENAL N A.MADRRID.BENZEMA,BAROS N GOVOU UP FRONT SAY NO MORE
Defence and midfield is sh*t though, apart from Juninho.LOL @ them being better than Valencia or Arsenal.Don't be silly
dey really are, if u wna do a lil swap shop im down.
Also, boot players out who haven't played a single game, may aswell.Also, you lot all get -6 at the end of this league still...
look at matt trying to scrape 3 extra points, u really look desperate.PLEASE LOOK AT THE SIG laugh.gif

Pipe down.Me >>> You.Everyone on here knows that.
me 7-2,8-1,7-2,7-1,8-2 you>>>>>>7-3. come on now, ur not ready for the tough guy talk. i am a PRO DON, anytime u want another 7-2 im readu BARCA is on stand by....................LOOK AT THE SIG, lol. UR TALK IS CHEAP. BEHAVE YOURSELF