1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only play with barca ffs laugh.gif
ur post dnt make sense. ok so i only play wit barca yet im hottin up the league wit ARSENAL. please explain dat
atleast tell the players that their gonna get booted if they dont play games
f*ck dat nigga, u really think he was gna play 24 games. NO, i c him playing COD4 on a regs so he had to go.

ur post dnt make sense. ok so i only play wit barca yet im hottin up the league wit ARSENAL. please explain dat
f*ck dat nigga, u really think he was gna play 24 games. NO, i c him playing COD4 on a regs so he had to go.
You got 6 points you wouldn't have got :D League is mocked.

init this sh*t is f*cked

aint my thought shocase kicked ur ass. MAN UP, sh*t happens oh well, no need to be sulkig cos u got 3 less points dan everyone else. i dnt mind giving u 3+ points dnt really make a difference. ur league position will still be sh*t

Guest Sho Case
f*ck thatthese classes are bullshithe doesnt even play pro anymorefurther moreyou're putting man in classes that you havent played againstman should be able to pick their team,if not then random

f*ck thatthese classes are bullshithe doesnt even play pro anymorefurther moreyou're putting man in classes that you havent played againstman should be able to pick their team,if not then random
this guys still here, f*ck it i mite aswell reply to ur bullshit so u can have something to say back(his hidden agenda)bruv u quit cos u lost one game, so even if u did pick ur own team u still wud of ran off crying about da servers n da other bullshit excuses u had lined up. u aint no pro king after this man was saying he'd merk tings to wit A.MADRID. ur a chump no diversitie. manz trying to give other people chances out here n all u care about is WINNING, SMH. thats why i cant respect u.

this guys still here, f*ck it i mite aswell reply to ur bullshit so u can have something to say back(his hidden agenda)bruv u quit cos u lost one game, so even if u did pick ur own team u still wud of ran off crying about da servers n da other bullshit excuses u had lined up. u aint no pro king after this man was saying he'd merk tings to wit A.MADRID. ur a chump no diversitie. manz trying to give other people chances out here n all u care about is WINNING, SMH. thats why i cant respect u.
gwan martin

Guest Sho Case
killed yourselfmatt mentioned lyon being the weakest team out of the 1s the 'big' players gotso i quoted myself saying from day people should pick their temsso THAT issue doesn't happennothing to do with me mate,get your brain cells ticking or log off you clownbare gas from you,when i was atletico i beat you,you won 0jam your hypetalking about respect on a forum?LMFAO

laugh.gif:D after reading the last few pages i gathered dis...reziw still giving the other play a lag when he finks fings mite not go his way...he can still only play wid 1 tym (barca)people are now realizing hes not as funny as they fought he was 30 or so pages back...how can matt have played 6+ games den every1 else an still not be topfukeriesdbrain 4thu man mite aswell jus scrap dis league sh*t it seems lyk a joke....

killed yourselfmatt mentioned lyon being the weakest team out of the 1s the 'big' players gotso i quoted myself saying from day people should pick their temsso THAT issue doesn't happennothing to do with me mate,get your brain cells ticking or log off you clownbare gas from you,when i was atletico i beat you,you won 0jam your hypetalking about respect on a forum?LMFAO
DID U NOT SEE ME TELL MATT ID GLADLY TAKE LYON OF HIS HANDS. U DID BEAT ME, WHATS UR POINT?????MATT BEAT U N U MAKE BULLSHIT EXCUSES COS UR SCARED OF LOSING, take a seat ur making urself sound stupid.
laugh.gif:D after reading the last few pages i gathered dis...reziw still giving the other play a lag when he finks fings mite not go his way...he can still only play wid 1 tym (barca)people are now realizing hes not as funny as they fought he was 30 or so pages back...how can matt have played 6+ games den every1 else an still not be topfukeriesdbrain 4thu man mite aswell jus scrap dis league sh*t it seems lyk a joke....
i swear down, be WHATEVER TEAM U WANT n i'll be 'WEST HAM' and den we'll c if i can only play wid barca, DONT COME WIT NO BULLSHIT REPLY EITHER. MAN CHALLENGED U SO I WANT A SIMPLE YES OR NO.

Reziw you playing that pesrankings thing still?I just won my group, one win was 7-1 laugh.gif
i drew wit darkirish, dat c*nt. hes supposed to be the best now robs gone n hes definitley the best inter player in the uk (this is what everyone has told me) 4-4 draw still. i think hes sh*t, he aint the best inter player just the best ibrahimovic player all his goals were scored wit ibra. he just knows how to exploit the superman bribbling n shooting power sh*t. i was all over him. AND HAD ONE OF DEM OPEN GOAL MISSED CUTBACKS.
I aint top because Lyon are sh*t in comparison to EVERY other team.I can only do so much.
i feel da same, but i make the most of it. i feel its making me a better player

Reziw you playing that pesrankings thing still?I just won my group, one win was 7-1 laugh.gif
i drew wit darkirish, dat c*nt. hes supposed to be the best now robs gone n hes definitley the best inter player in the uk (this is what everyone has told me) 4-4 draw still. i think hes sh*t, he aint the best inter player just the best ibrahimovic player all his goals were scored wit ibra. he just knows how to exploit the superman bribbling n shooting power sh*t. i was all over him. AND HAD ONE OF DEM OPEN GOAL MISSED CUTBACKS.
I aint top because Lyon are sh*t in comparison to EVERY other team.I can only do so much.
i feel da same, but i make the most of it. i feel its making me a better player
Yeah I agree, my game has improved when I use good teams, definitely.I want to play this Dark irish fella.In the next few days people are gonna know my name on there