LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRC SHUDDUP U PRICK U THINK I WANNA PLAY WHERE I GOT A ADVANTAGE IAM NOT INNA THAT ...BUT ONCE AGAIN MANZ ON SOME REAL FEMALE BITCHENESS IN HERE
from when the game STOPS for 5 seconds, starts for 1 then stops for 10 and you disconnect I know you're not serious.suck ya muddah start f*ck u wink.gif

Just no-one has one as bad as you...kushty I can't play like that fam. I tried but its too much lag
u sure. my connections bless still. with everyone its bin alrite.so dno.neway whos next.
gimme a sec to restart

6c7c78a6cbb9a3275372dd3fa8981a3c.JPGhold tight mattdomination by me!!!!u beat me second game 4-1 its nuffin6 goals out of 16 shots not badoh yeaim calling you out matt
loool dem onesy u still bringing up that scoreline lol el finitolemme play u
mind games loli no it gets 2 him
LMFAOMFAOSKEMA VS MATT coming soon.....

DRC SHUDDUP U PRICK U THINK I WANNA PLAY WHERE I GOT A ADVANTAGE IAM NOT INNA THAT ...BUT ONCE AGAIN MANZ ON SOME REAL FEMALE BITCHENESS IN HERE
from when the game STOPS for 5 seconds, starts for 1 then stops for 10 and you disconnect I know you're not serious.suck ya muddah start f*ck u wink.gif
U DISCONNECTED U FAGGOT...LIKE I WANT THE GAME TO FUK UP...PUSSYHOLE

ok. I disconnected from a match I was dominating..lolEveryone here knows I'm swag at pro, I have no reason to lie...you do.If it makes you feel better take the draw fambolay
TAKE WHAT DRAW SUK YA MUDDA U FAGGOT ...INTER ITS WAS 5 - 2 IN THAT GAME AND THE LAST ! NEEDS TO PLAY AGAIN

ok. I disconnected from a match I was dominating..lolEveryone here knows I'm swag at pro, I have no reason to lie...you do.If it makes you feel better take the draw fambolay
TAKE WHAT DRAW SUK YA MUDDA U FAGGOT ...INTER ITS WAS 5 - 2 IN THAT GAME AND THE LAST ! NEEDS TO PLAY AGAIN
Idiot. I'm GIVING you the 3points from the 2nd game. have em. I cant be arsed playing yo bitch ass again and obviously I disconnected the first time cos you were all over me (lol)so take the pointsinput the score as 2-1 to youi'm off out.easy

Idiot. I'm GIVING you the 3points from the 2nd game. have em. I cant be arsed playing yo bitch ass again and obviously I disconnected the first time cos you were all over me (lol)so take the pointsinput the score as 2-1 to youi'm off out.easy
NOT EVEN IN THIS FUKKIN TOURNY NO MORE JUST PLAYIN FOR THE SAKE FUK IT IT..ITS ALL LONG BARE BULLSHIT GOING ON