Levels? ok then AMATUER GIRL NEXT DOOR STYLE

Matholomew

if i was to up a pic of myself or of any girl i lashedi wuld almost be as big an idiot as u
closet faggot talk its bait your girl looks like your mother from you aint upping ANYTHING and no one asked for girls YOUR lashing your attitude makes it easy to work out your levels.
from time u expect me to up pics of my girl on the netit is obviouse wat levels yur onas far as mentalities goyurs is straight wasted

Guest Vaseline
linaaz5.jpgI would destroy her.I would demolish that poom like a construction worker.
loooooooollllooll
Sometimes Titans bars are so voilent.I worry for these girls he meets.

m_50a14a33a06048fade24f275e2a3ba8f.jpg
from the angle that looks like a girl who is on here..I think she is anyway, she tries not to expose.
I know her still lol.Think I told her to sign up ages ago but I dont think she posts unless its on the sly??
Yea some sly ones, about 6 posts since the new vip2, all in obscure threads.
Steph yea?From Wales?
LMAO. I got the 411 on dis gyal.

lol shes 22 in august.anyway heres the next onelinaaz5.jpg
smile.gif:D
her batty is fireshe looks like a pokemon tho.
For real. face is f*cked
How can she have a dark patch round the mout like Ant Hill Mob from Wacky RacesClydeWackyRacersLARGE.jpg
LMFAO
f*ckIN' HELL, Wacky Races was a big cartoon though.

SHUT UP ABOUT AMATUER GIRLSDo u nt understand sum of the bitchs u have posted are WOUNDEDTHEY ARE HURTDIEING EVENUGLYby anyones standardscum like weasels and ratsdn't get it twisted i wuld still do sum of them, but i would certainly nt tell anyone about itand i would certainly nt act like other niggas wuld be lucky to nogg iti nw honestly think yur gilr is either straight frass or a bit above averageno sendage
lmfao this is only gonna sound funny to people like yourself that have not provided anything in this thread and are behind a screen talkin about standards when really ya girl could look like grant mitchell so its air lmfaobruv your taking this deep now to the point that when you see the words girls you see face offdid you see your girl and mother snoggin or something go play poker or drown ya sorrows this thread aint gonna save your sex life or your face for that matter. the point is this topic is not about what your hyping your hyping in anger to redeem your low standards that you live in TODAY which im convinced is average or below.if you dont believe me go check them for yourself and ask why your beefing with me cos if your girl is THAT CRISS or better than anything you see why are you hyping like a down syndrome kid that aint got a disabled space yet.dont make me break you down further bro its evident you got disabled tendencies

SHUT UP ABOUT AMATUER GIRLSDo u nt understand sum of the bitchs u have posted are WOUNDEDTHEY ARE HURTDIEING EVENUGLYby anyones standardscum like weasels and ratsdn't get it twisted i wuld still do sum of them, but i would certainly nt tell anyone about itand i would certainly nt act like other niggas wuld be lucky to nogg iti nw honestly think yur gilr is either straight frass or a bit above averageno sendage
bruv your taking this deep now to the point that when you see the words girls you see face offdid you see your girl and mother snoggin or something go play poker or drown ya sorrows this thread aint gonna save your sex life or your face for that matter. the point is this topic is not about what your hyping your hyping in anger to redeem your low standards that you live in TODAY which im convinced is average or below.if you dont believe me go check them for yourself and ask why your beefing with me.
blink.gif well to be fare u are an idiot so u thinking the above made sense and was part of a constructive argument is to be expectedi believe we're done herekeep uppin dem choong tings face

bruv your taking this deep now to the point that when you see the words girls you see face offdid you see your girl and mother snoggin or something go play poker or drown ya sorrows this thread aint gonna save your sex life or your face for that matter. the point is this topic is not about what your hyping your hyping in anger to redeem your low standards that you live in TODAY which im convinced is average or below.if you dont believe me go check them for yourself and ask why your beefing with me.
blink.gif well to be fare u are an idiot so u thinking the above made sense and was part of a constructive argument is to be expectedi believe we're done herekeep uppin dem choong tings face
yawn yawn yawnis this what you do for satisfaction?pretend you got levels?no pics of any chick i recall came from you ya opinions void your on some sherminator levels lmfao *waits for the typical comments like ,your ugly, girls you posted were butters, you too old, your waste and anything else that diverts us from the fact you still aint upped one pic of anything even your dad would sh*t on*

well like i said myspace browsethats whats there thing is im sure ive posted someones chick now and its not hard to work out who when you look at who was posting the most and now have stoppedsomeones sister or ex link or something has come up which is why i find this thread sick as silence is truly golden

face off did u find them two girls above of myspace or is that something u are dealing/have dealt with?
now you have asked this i see why some people have got it confused and why some people seem to wanna ask me questions bout pictures in my avi etcthe first few were all people i knew but then after i posted the one of the picture that changed from one pic to a next i didnt know them but thats when people was like "ah she butters etc" and im like okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AND?then we got guys hypin bout their levels etc and then making assumptions bout mine lol jokes but its not about explaining like i said bare man are in denial like i said vip is a forum that gets posted to myspace girls al the time what you man seem to forget is that chicks DO use this site because of that and many guys on this same forum move to these chicks but you just aint worked it out yet and im sure some of them are YOUR links or girls etc and when they see this other side of your persona its you thats pissed.point is acting up for the mandem on vip is long cos then the same girls you say are butters WONT be giving you none when you go back to them acting like you aint say that sh*t.pissedno guy is gonna admit this just like the snitches are never found.

face off did u find them two girls above of myspace or is that something u are dealing/have dealt with?
now you have asked this i see why some people have got it confused and why some people seem to wanna ask me questions bout pictures in my avi etcthe first few were all people i knew but then after i posted the one of the picture that changed from one pic to a next i didnt know them but thats when people was like "ah she butters etc" and im like okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AND?then we got guys hypin bout their levels etc and then making assumptions bout mine lol jokes but its not about explaining like i said bare man are in denial like i said vip is a small place what you man seem to forget is that chicks DO use this site but you just dont know bout it and im sure some of them are YOUR links or girls etc and when they see this other side of yoru persona its you thats pissed.point is acting up for the mandem on vip is long cos then the same girls you say are butters WONT be giving you none when you go back to them acting like you aint say that sh*t.pissed
So..

Guest Vaseline
now you have asked this i see why some people have got it confused and why some people seem to wanna ask me questions bout pictures in my avi etcthe first few were all people i knew but then after i posted the one of the picture that changed from one pic to a next i didnt know them but thats when people was like "ah she butters etc" and im like okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AND?then we got guys hypin bout their levels etc and then making assumptions bout mine lol jokes but its not about explaining like i said bare man are in denial like i said vip is a small place what you man seem to forget is that chicks DO use this site but you just dont know bout it and im sure some of them are YOUR links or girls etc and when they see this other side of yoru persona its you thats pissed.point is acting up for the mandem on vip is long cos then the same girls you say are butters WONT be giving you none when you go back to them acting like you aint say that sh*t.pissed
So..
lmao them ones