Matholomew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc

lol!okay a pack of beans from ASDA set u back £1.19loaf of bread £1.202x pizzas £3Bag of porridge oats 60p4xpint of milk £1.50Bag of dry pasta 30pBig old sauce pot 75pAnd then the odd pound for something like butter if u need it or biscuits or something.

Guest Swiftie
u could live quite comfortably on a tenner for food over 3 days.
5days now coz banks r shut
Come off the hype, Saturday is just a normal thing.. So unless if you only have a tenner in the account then sort out your sh*t 2moz.But 10 pounds, 3 days.... EASY... All you need is just eggs, bread, milk and cereal..Can even buy some juice aswell..

u could live quite comfortably on a tenner for food over 3 days.
5days now coz banks r shut
Come off the hype, Saturday is just a normal thing.. So unless if you only have a tenner in the account then sort out your sh*t 2moz.But 10 pounds, 3 days.... EASY... All you need is just eggs, bread, milk and cereal..Can even buy some juice aswell..
hmmm uve been on my back alot lately whats up with you?

10 for 3 days are you kidding me...bruv my boy did a weeks worth of shopping at Lidl yesterday for 7quid.Was jokes how he was going for bargain basement food...All you need are essentials. e.g. bread, eggs, pasta, cheese, potatoes, porridge, milk - those things there can be bought for 2quid altogethr and that covers breakfast and lunchStudents dooooon't play

NO PROBLEMgo down the marketpiece a yam2 green bananas1 plantainsome kidney beans2 onions2 tomatosbag of flourbag of ricestew peas, with boiled dumplins and ricesh*t will last for 5 daysand it will come to about 7 pound
f*ck eating that. About 'piece of yam'. Trust bruv, go with my list, Tescos onion rings are sexy

NO PROBLEMgo down the marketpiece a yam2 green bananas1 plantainsome kidney beans2 onions2 tomatosbag of flourbag of ricestew peas, with boiled dumplins and ricesh*t will last for 5 daysand it will come to about 7 pound
From when I read piece of yam I knew it would be some boog third world recipe

From when I read piece of yam I knew it would be some boog third world recipe
LOLfills you up thoughthats serious hard food, you wont starve, sh*t will jus fill up ur belly

this is wat i brought3pound on large stuff crust pizza (yum)1pound 4 custard tarts1. 70 for 2 bottle of dr pepper15 eggs for 1.314 steaks things for 2.492 milkshakes for 1.1010.59i allready had bread bacon and pasta and some girl brought me round mince meat and the dominoes sourceits all good until banks open tuesday

Guest djbmc
wot the f*ck is a yam? I saw one in ASDA the other day and it looked like the bark of a tree - but with more mud.

wot the f*ck is a yam? I saw one in ASDA the other day and it looked like the bark of a tree - but with more mud.
root vegtaste alrite still, jus boil it like potato

Tastes exactly how youd imagine a tree mixed with abit of mud to taste aswell.

this is wat i brought3pound on large stuff crust pizza (yum)1pound 4 custard tarts1. 70 for 2 bottle of dr pepper15 eggs for 1.314 steaks things for 2.492 milkshakes for 1.1010.59i allready had bread bacon and pasta and some girl brought me round mince meat and the dominoes sourceits all good until banks open tuesday
NAHif I only had 10 to live on I coulda made that laaaaaaaast man...I can tell you're an amateur...

NAHif I only had 10 to live on I coulda made that laaaaaaaast man...I can tell you're an amateur...
come through and show me then init