today i got my fist ride.

Ouroboros

lol@ people talking as if finance is a last option bcos ur tight for cash. jeez.people drive 90k cars on finance..i guess they are strapped for cash too. some foolish talk going on
Oh ffs.Just leave.Read the thread you imbecile.If you can endorse a 19 year old who is probably still living a home, buying a 14K brand new car on finance, then by all means, put your special hat back on.Would have thought you would have more sense than that out of a lot of ppl carpe..
mellow.gif who are you to endorse or not endorse? doubt he got the 14k from you or asked for advice still, he might even be joking..but. everyone loves to 'give advice' when its really just to talk about themselves. but its all opinions right.
fa'real, no one knows this guys situation... so who are we to say if he made the right decision of paying for the car. The only thing i'll say is that the new Civics look ugly and cheap...even the Type R.
wow , i have been convertedso thats o8 reg i assume* notes down *how much would that set you back ? over 10grand ?
10 grand i wish25 grandand then you might not even get insured on it as its a 3.2 litre
No way will i ever pay over 13k for a hatchback! Don't care how fast it goes.However I have considered selling my 325ti and getting the MK5 GTI, but their still going for like 15k I think.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic