today i got my fist ride.

Ouroboros

lol@ people talking as if finance is a last option bcos ur tight for cash. jeez.people drive 90k cars on finance..i guess they are strapped for cash too. some foolish talk going on
They are probably ina well paid job though right?
thats besides the point, people were explaining finance like its something for people on a budget
did you even read this threadno one ever said that, many people here gave advice agaisnt taking out financethere are some dumb people here but i think we all know finance is not an option if you are poor or on a budget

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

fiats are generally sh*t.their value drops a lot faster than other cars because of their poor reputation and they are very unreliableFIAT= Fix. It.Again. Tommorrowi'd only ever cop a fiat as a first car and i would be safe in the knowledge that by the time i wanted to upgrade it would be worth practically a quarter of what i paid for it

the new fiats do look quite smart but i always have this * fiats are gonna sh*t on you * attitude hence what people have told me in the past.one car i cant stand is the GOLF, there are everywhere, or they were back when i was purchasing my car. Everywhere i went, they were there.

lol@ people talking as if finance is a last option bcos ur tight for cash. jeez.people drive 90k cars on finance..i guess they are strapped for cash too. some foolish talk going on
Oh ffs.Just leave.Read the thread you imbecile.If you can endorse a 19 year old who is probably still living a home, buying a 14K brand new car on finance, then by all means, put your special hat back on.Would have thought you would have more sense than that out of a lot of ppl carpe.
people are always telling me that fiat puntos are crap, not realiable at all. anyone had bad experiences with puntos ?i was actually thinking about getting one when i got my car but then though nah the lights on the polo look nicer.
Fiats are sh*t.Like M12 said Fiat = Fix It Again Tomorrow.

Oh ffs.Just leave.Read the thread you imbecile.If you can endorse a 19 year old who is probably still living a home, buying a 14K brand new car on finance, then by all means, put your special hat back on.Would have thought you would have more sense than that out of a lot of ppl carpe.
people are always telling me that fiat puntos are crap, not realiable at all. anyone had bad experiences with puntos ?i was actually thinking about getting one when i got my car but then though nah the lights on the polo look nicer.
Fiats are sh*t.Like M12 said Fiat = Fix It Again Tomorrow.
mellow.gif who are you to endorse or not endorse? doubt he got the 14k from you or asked for advice still, he might even be joking..but. everyone loves to 'give advice' when its really just to talk about themselves. but its all opinions right.

just looked tru the thread lol @ heads sayin mans dumb 4 gettin it on hp no 1 knows his life to say that its minor to get a whip on hp if u pay it off in 1 year if its 3/4 boy depending on your P's it may also be minor but imo its long to be doing that wud piss me off

what are the reasons behind you being such a fan of golfs ?.......... come on , sell it to me. ( well not literally sell your car )im stuck u know, i gotta decide which car to get within 6 months, cant make my mind up.should i stick with a polo but just getting an updated version or go for a different type model all togther. i remember when i wanted a PASSAT lol , god knows why i would want one of them, they are to big

what are the reasons behind you being such a fan of golfs ?.......... come on , sell it to me. ( well not literally sell your car )im stuck u know, i gotta decide which car to get within 6 months, cant make my mind up.should i stick with a polo but just getting an updated version or go for a different type model all togther. i remember when i wanted a PASSAT lol , god knows why i would want one of them, they are to big
Dont you think they look nice?

ive been put of golfs because like i stated before, they were literally EVERYWHERE i went, i just thought i dont want to have something that is so * bait * ( lol at me using that word )when i got my polo, there were not many about on the roads, well not the version i have

ive been put of golfs because like i stated before, they were literally EVERYWHERE i went, i just thought i dont want to have something that is so * bait * ( lol at me using that word )when i got my polo, there were not many about on the roads, well not the version i have
but think why is there so many of them?cos there good solid reliable cars.Saying that the only golf I would wake up and buy tommorow (today) is the R32.

i like my polo now, it has purple lights inside and everything , the lights on back of the car are nice as well but come the end of the year its due to be changed for another car .not a fan of ford focus cars , they look kinda chunky.i got a few months yet before i need to make my mind up........