ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confused3.gifHow hard was it to enter the score against the person you played against?!Sho can you fix it? What happens now? Who knows he may beat me twice and we don't have to change the scores.Actually i can change the scores init?

Guest Sho Case

ive just made a support requestgundam,does it say disputeunder those scores for you?watch the battering davicious gets when he plays gundam now

Nah it gives me the option to change the scores, i don't want to put 0-0 there 'cause then it will be a draw.Like when i go to fixture list i can see the result davicious put in but i still have the ability to change them, should i just take them out?

Guest Sho Case

you should play him nowthen enter the correct scoresit will probably then have dispute upthen dispute it & both of you enter the correct scores

No this has nothing to do with the torunament but I just played my first ever online match.Wtf its some crazy sh*t.Got a bloody headache with the way it was moving sometimes.I will start playing my matches from about 7 2moz when i finish work.I still need to buy a wireless router and a hdmi cable pissed.

2nd game dav won 4-1No direspect to him but i just wasn't bothered the last game. The game was too laggy but i thought im already through so theres no harm in playing.Good game though.
gundam u on a friendly match?
Whats ur Pro id?

2nd game dav won 4-1No direspect to him but i just wasn't bothered the last game. The game was too laggy but i thought im already through so theres no harm in playing.Good game though.
Your by far the best Ive played in long on any machine.You got me I got you. I didnt see no hardcore lag myself just a little slowdownHope the rest are as good as you

Your by far the best Ive played in long on any machine.You got me I got you. I didnt see no hardcore lag myself just a little slowdownHope the rest are as good as you
Wait till we get to the tournament bit, then you'll see the real me wink.gif .Im just playing my group games without giving a f*ck. Already through and it don't matter if i come 4th or 1st.The others will defo give you better games, they have to win lol

Guest Sho Case
First game 2-0Davicious is good still, another good memeber to join the vip2 ranks.
teams?
anyone on a quick friendly?Want to see how good some people are.
whats your ps3 id
rowan1988I need to unplug my internet conncetion and plug into my ps3 so leme no what to do because im a n00b to this.
them 1s,i used to hate having to do that
gwan