THATS REDICULOUS.

Guest PennyTraitor

someone sum up what happened and what happened in this topic, penny, vaseline???cah boy. . .
This chick signed uphttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=2878RBG somehow got her myspaceShe was a chubby, white, unattractive tingMandem slewed herDunno about photoshops I didn't read itThen admin deleted the thread
When i logged off i didnt see no photoshops in da thread...People were sending for her before the pics cuz of her typing so boi....I wernt the only one who posted her myspace still but whatever init...If you got stuff your ashamed etc then dont leave your myspace open to the public on google search...It was dis tinghttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=55803136

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
its tru RBG is a prick
Swear your that guy who turns all the lights off in his house to try make himself look black while holding a fake gun and takes pictures to upload onto the internet to try look like some badman cuz he gets taken for any Billy Mitchell in the real world? laugh.gif:D Skeeno
nah you got the wrong guy famo
nah hes not. dipset ended your life. i remember the topic like it was yesterday.edit: just looked at the myspace why does anyone care. she doesnt look like a serious member of society who would bring anything to the forum (except maybe aids).

Guest Vaseline
its tru RBG is a prick
Swear your that guy who turns all the lights off in his house to try make himself look black while holding a fake gun and takes pictures to upload onto the internet to try look like some badman cuz he gets taken for any Billy Mitchell in the real world? laugh.gif:D Skeeno
nah hes not. dipset ended your life. i remember the topic like it was yesterday.edit: just looked at the myspace why does anyone care. she doesnt look like a serious member of society who would bring anything to the forum (except maybe aids).
Allow the discrimination sir

certain guys on here are to quick to call female users ugly and what not but when they have not shown a pic of themselves, they are in no position to talk.* coughs * mathelow or whatever he called * cough aka one annoying twatface im jokin, im sure your a nice person really.take seriouss for example, so she gets up to freaky sh*t in her spare time , big deal,why should that bother any of us ? At the end of day , she contributed well to the forum ........ ask yourselfs this, why was it that she requested she be ghosted ?

Guest PennyTraitor
certain guys on here are to quick to call female users ugly and what not but when they have not shown a pic of themselves, they are in no position to talk.* coughs * mathelow or whatever he called * cough aka one annoying twatface im jokin, im sure your a nice person really.take seriouss for example, so she gets up to freaky sh*t in her spare time , big deal,why should that bother any of us ? At the end of day , she contributed well to the forum ........ ask yourselfs this, why was it that she requested she be ghosted ?
jus cos u havent seen someone dont mean they havent shown themselves. matts face has been baited a few times jus sayin...and wit seriouss the fact was she was not jus gettin down with her man she was gettin down wit a couple man from vip2. if tht isnt of interest to ppl on here wtf is.

ok fair enough then matt just has an e vendetta against me lolits all fun and gamesand regarding the seriouss thing, i guess she should of kept her freaky sh*t on the hush hush and not told anybody about it but i still think the thread which exposed her was kinda harsh.

Guest PennyTraitor
ok fair enough then matt just has an e vendetta against me lolits all fun and gamesand regarding the seriouss thing, i guess she should of kept her freaky sh*t on the hush hush and not told anybody about it but i still think the thread which exposed her was kinda harsh.
i think if it was jus between her and one person and tht one person exposed her then sure i would agree, but u cant expect to be tellin a GROUP of ppl about ur sexual life and expect to b takin serioussly. dnt get it twist i like erin and all tht but she kinda asked for all tht.

its tru RBG is a prick
your that gym guy init that got a one liner from me and is still bitter about it

this forum is open to allfrom intelligent to unintelligentbeautiful to uglybut as in lifepeople are gonna take the piss every nw and againtake it on the chin, and carry the f*ck oni liked seriouss, but the truth is she pussied out by asking to be ghostedpeople eventually 4get, and it will eventually be someone eles turnall of this "its was out of order blah blah blah take it easy on new users", talk gets airunless u wanna start banning people u view as being unneccessarily meanand if thats the case then u might as well banned insults from being uttered between usersand if thats the casego f*ck yurself