Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

wen decorating your apartment

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

If you have chosen both already, then paint>carpet.Otherwise sh*t could drip....then you'd have a wet rug O-o

Guest The Member
but if i paint first and the carpeter fitters put the carpet down they could f*ck up the walls init.
*insert plainface*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
but if i paint first and the carpeter fitters put the carpet down they could f*ck up the walls init.
Its less likely to happen, also, if the paint is f*cked up, it can be re-painted, which is more simple & cost effective than re-laying/shampooing carpet.Unless they are laying your carpet with a chainsaw I wouldnt worry about the walls.

LOL @ ApartmentEither is okay, as:If you lay carpet 1st you wont mind all the dust and that from when your lifting up the new carpet as the walls will be getting cleaned and painted anyway. However you will need to lay a dust sheet when painting so you don’t f*ck up your new carpetPainting the walls 1st is okay 1st as well, as you don’t mind if paint gets on the carpet as your ripping it up anyway. However the dust and that from the old carpet will go everywhere and dirty up your new wallsSo it’s a catch 22But allow carpets in 2008

Guest The Member
*insert plainface*
*looks at his sig blink.gif *

Guest TimeBomb
why would the carpet fitter touch the wall? maybe some scratches on the skirts but that will just need a touch up with a small brush and dash a piece of newspaper under there.

LOL @ ApartmentEither is okay, as:If you lay carpet 1st you wont mind all the dust and that from when your lifting up the new carpet as the walls will be getting cleaned and painted anyway. However you will need to lay a dust sheet when painting so you don’t f*ck up your new carpetPainting the walls 1st is okay 1st as well, as you don’t mind if paint gets on the carpet as your ripping it up anyway. However the dust and that from the old carpet will go everywhere and dirty up your new wallsSo it’s a catch 22But allow carpets in 2008
thats why you pull up your old carpet...paint...(let it dry)then put down the new carpet.

Guest PROFIT2
allow paint . . .wallpaper man . . . get that warm feelin . . .
all know what f*ckin wall paper you' use!

allow paint . . .wallpaper man . . . get that warm feelin . . .
This aint Bejing, lolAllow wallpaper in 2008
c/sAllow wallpaper from 2000 onwards.