MAN JAILED FOR MICROWAVING A BABY

Goddaz

I mean, in his defence, he was said to be insane. I cant believe a person of normal function would do this, so I would say he must be insane really. Out of his hands?
'The jury rejected Joshua Mauldin's defence that he was insane when he placed his daughter Ana in the oven'

I mean, in his defence, he was said to be insane. I cant believe a person of normal function would do this, so I would say he must be insane really. Out of his hands?
'The jury rejected Joshua Mauldin's defence that he was insane when he placed his daughter Ana in the oven'
So?A jury also said that OJ didnt kill.

So?He didn't.

So?He didn't.
laugh.gif:D :D :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
How can you put a baby in a friggin microwave, sum f*cked up ppl in this world.
Any pics?
why do u wanna see pictures ?
Afriad he might not exist.